Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

EU PlayStation Store Update - October 10, 2012

This is a discussion on EU PlayStation Store Update - October 10, 2012 within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Fuck. You. Bulletstorm and RE5 Gold free, while we get the worlds shittiest fighting game. ._....

Change is good

Fuck. You.

Bulletstorm and RE5 Gold free, while we get the worlds shittiest fighting game. ._.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Fuck. You.

Bulletstorm and RE5 Gold free, while we get the worlds shittiest fighting game. ._.
    Worlds shittiest fighting game? KoF XIII shits on both Bulletstorm and RE5 without even trying
    ..anyway, when will you review KoF XIII? I'll be looking forward to reading that

Sig by Smashguy

September MotM 2013

Fuck. You.

My thoughts exactly Mr. Luckay. Damn you SCEA Y U GIVE US THE CRAPPY FREE PS+ Stuff

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Change is good

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Worlds shittiest fighting game? KoF XIII shits on both Bulletstorm and RE5 without even trying
    ..anyway, when will you review KoF XIII? I'll be looking forward to reading that
    I won't be because I can't get passed the shitty tutorial. ._.

PRO Member

I won't be because I can't get passed the shitty tutorial. ._.
    lol the part where you have to do a special move cancel to super special move? I remember that tutorial, it is pretty tough.

Sig by Smashguy

Change is good

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    lol the part where you have to do a special move cancel to super special move? I remember that tutorial, it is pretty tough.
    Yeah, but now I can't even get past the second gauge part. This is just a piss off, tutorials shouldn't be the hard. That defeats the entire purpose of a tutorial.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

one sad week for us , WHERE IS RETRO CITY RAMPAGE?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Fuck. You.

can u beleive this guy? KOF13 is a man's fighting game with a long heritage , just because u suck at it and can't even pass a simple tutorial means ur either a noob fighter or u were born in this century......don't be a hater because ur a piss poor gamer , repsect the game and the gamers will repsect u , jerk!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I want my CS ! -.-

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by hanzo1980 View Post
    can u beleive this guy? KOF13 is a man's fighting game with a long heritage , just because u suck at it and can't even pass a simple tutorial means ur either a noob fighter or u were born in this century......don't be a hater because ur a piss poor gamer , repsect the game and the gamers will repsect u , jerk!
    Luck platted Twisted Metal, so i give him props for being a hardcore gamer.
    Last edited by dr_mayus; 10-12-2012 at 01:40 AM.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by hanzo1980 View Post
    ...calm down
    ''Simple tutorial?'' It's anything but simple.. have you tried it yourself? dsluckay isn't the first to complain about it, a lot of people had trouble with it.. and I don't see why you have to be rude to somebody because they dislike a game. Piss poor gamer and jerk? No need for that so

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 4 - Silver

TBH in response to the Americans out there, RE5 Gold Edition and Bulletstorm have been the only decent additions to PS plus for some weeks, around 4-6 or more I think, Borderlands was a great addition for people wanting to play before Borderlands 2 and Red Dead Redemption also, last noticeable freebie before that I think was Deus Ex Human Revolution, and that's on the other side of 6 weeks ago for sure... I think they'll be the last decent updates until Christmas, I expect quite a lot of titles being reduced and being of decent quality around Christmas for people to shell out on, because being Christmas it wouldn't be Christmas without trying to get you to buy a ton of crap would it?
    Because Trophies are amazing...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12