Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Green Lantern, Green Arrow, and The Joker Confirmed for Injustice: Gods Among Us

This is a discussion on Green Lantern, Green Arrow, and The Joker Confirmed for Injustice: Gods Among Us within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Originally Posted by KILLER_ Green Arrow This game is looking great with all the characters they are adding. However, it ...

An old-fashioned cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by KILLER_ View Post
    Green Arrow

This game is looking great with all the characters they are adding. However, it just won't be the same having Joker without Mark Hamill. Is Kevin Conroy even voicing the Batman in this? And is this a tie in to DCUO? Just they way the characters look is the same as the cinematic from that game. And I love how in that cinematic the only shot of Green Arrow is on the ground dead and on the boxart here, well, looks dead
    Kevin has been confirmed for voicing Batman, there's no word on whether or not Mark will return to voice Joker.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

awesome hasnt been one since dc vs mortal combat april come NOOOOOOWWW!!!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    Kevin has been confirmed for voicing Batman, there's no word on whether or not Mark will return to voice Joker.
    Considering that Mark Hamill said, I believe at the Spike VGA's, that Arkham City was going to be his final role as the Joker, I'm putting my money on "he won't be in this."

An old-fashioned cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    Considering that Mark Hamill said, I believe at the Spike VGA's, that Arkham City was going to be his final role as the Joker, I'm putting my money on "he won't be in this."
    I think he also said that after Arkham Asylum came out and yet still voiced him in Arkham City. However considering this is just a fighting game and not one of Rocksteady's games I'll agree with you on that he'll most likely won't voice him in Injustice.

:platinum: since Oct 08

why can't they do like a justice league of america but instead of a fighting game they do a action/rpg type game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12