Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC Release Date Announced

This is a discussion on Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC Release Date Announced within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; BioWare the company behind the game Mass Effect 3 have revealed the release date and price of the games next ...

September MotM 2013

Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC Release Date Announced

BioWare the company behind the game Mass Effect 3 have revealed the release date and price of the games next DLC. In Mass Effect 3 you play as Commander Shepard as he attempts to stop the Reaper invasion once and for all. Commander Shepard will being doing this mission with the help from his friends. Some of those friends that help him include Garrus and Liara. Mass Effect 3 was released for back on March 6, 2012 in North America and March 9, 2012 in Europe.

The new DLC that was announced or more like confirmed is Omega. The Omega DLC is the rumored to be the biggest Mass Effect 3 add-on yet. It is also supposedly double the size of the previous largest pack. In the new DLC you follow Aria T'loak as she tries to retake Omega and Cerberus Control. The Omega DLC is set to release for Mass Effect 3 on the PS3 on November 27, 2012 in North America and November 28, 2012 in Europe. The Omega DLC will cost $15. The announcement came at the New York City Comic Con. Below is the Leviathan DLC trailer to remind you what the last DLC was about.

Source: IGN.

Angel of Death

Well, at $15, I hope it's the biggest...

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

OH MY FUCK! I've been waiting for this since the Invasion comics. I'm gonna be all over this like a wetwipe

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Let Me Watch

Meh, the Mass Effect series' single-player DLCs aren't anything special.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

so far From Ashes.........ehm........ 45min dlc, levianthan had all to be great and honestly little more added to what we all knew about, alot of action and bit stale at citadel and that mining station...... then all to "yeah we made them, rogue ai, turned against...." so....... tell me anything new >___< nop !! i hope Omega is better......i really hope so !!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

$15 feels like way too much for DLC. Hope it doesn't become a trend.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Quote Originally Posted by apollosrequiem View Post
    $15 feels like way too much for DLC. Hope it doesn't become a trend.
    Yeah $15 is pushing it

Lvl 3 - Bronze

wow $15 bucks........ new copy of ME3 at gamestop for $19 bucks..... damn th
    at dlc better be worth or there is gonna be alot of backlash

Avy and Sig By Pixie of Darkness

Lvl 6 - Silver

I can't wait to get this and the other dlc. It's a bit pricey though. I hope the dlc is worth it.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Lvl 6 - Silver

am I the only one that thought 2 was better... Im playing 3 right now.. .and it's boring the shit out of me

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just hope that it will be worth the cash. Mass Effect is well known for expensive dlc and having it not worth the money, so let's hope that this time around it will be different.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

No Bioware, your not getting $15 out of me.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I still have to purchase ME3, I held out from all the stuff I heard about it. Is $20 bucks worth it enough now?

Signature by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    I still have to purchase ME3, I held out from all the stuff I heard about it. Is $20 bucks worth it enough now?
    I thought it was a great game right up until the last 15 minutes of story. The visuals, gameplay, sound, music... all of these things were fantastic, which is why when the story turned the way it did, it was a bit of let down.

Was it fun to play? Yes, and I would recommend it if you liked the previous game(s). But, if you are a big fan of the series because of the storyline, you might end up disappointed by how the series ends.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

seriously? $15? I just bought leviathan DLC for crying out loud, which cost me $10! And you're telling me that I have to fork another $15 for this? It better be good and not just a 2 hour mission. I am very skeptical about this.... -_-.... the only good this will do is give me the extra $5 I need for the last episode of TWD