Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

God of War: Ascension "Ares" Trailer

This is a discussion on God of War: Ascension "Ares" Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; God of War: Ascension the game that comes to you from SCE Santa Monica Studios just had a new trailer ...

September MotM 2013

God of War: Ascension "Ares" Trailer

God of War: Ascension the game that comes to you from SCE Santa Monica Studios just had a new trailer released for the game. God of War: Ascension is an action game that follows the story of Kratos after he kills his wife and kid. It will follow Kratos on his path of freedom, redemption, and clarity or what happened to his family. Kratos is on a mission to get freedom and revenge on Ares after he was tricked by Ares to kill his family. God of War: Ascension will also feature multiplayer for the first time in the series. Kratos will get his revenge on March 12, 2013 in North America and March 13. 2013 in Europe on the PS3.

The new trailer that was released by Santa Monica Studios focuses on Ares in the multiplayer portion of the game. The trailer talks about what happens when you align with Ares in the multiplayer rather than Zeus. It will show off some of the things you will be able to use if you are a Warrior of Ares. It does contain some violence in it. It goes into detail about the specific type of warriors they are. May I present you with the Ares trailer that was released.

Source: US PS Blog.

Kid, not loser

Looks like it's gonna be the bloodiest mp yet. People can talk crap about it, I think it looks awesome and will be a different type of mp than we are all used to now.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I love it, was that multiplayer? I'm starting the saga this weekend, I'm a big fan of Greek mythology so that will be a treat for me. Hope I will be able to plat everything before Ascension is out.

PRO Member

Idk, might give it a chance. Don't think I'll buy it day one though, got too many new games on my next up list right now. Looks like it could be some fun mindless hack and slash gaming
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18//GDT COMPs bar by djunglist

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

The multiplayer looks like a fun dive. I'm rather excited for it.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

Inactive

Multiplayer looks pretty fun, overall this whole game look's pretty bloody good! I don't think I'll be getting this game first day, going to wait a while, there are other games that I'll be getting.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Angel of Death

Looks good, but I wouldn't mind another story trailer.

Chaos will follow

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Looks good, but I wouldn't mind another story trailer.
    They seem to be trying to prove to use that multiplayer was a good idea.

I'm still not convinced.

AKA ZeusDestroyer

I'm actually very much looking forward to the multiplayer. It's a nice change of the typical God of War formula

Lvl 7 - Gold

Sick trailer

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I personally don't mind the MP as long as it doesn't have any online trophies.

Lvl 6 - Silver

so far i prefer to allign with ares. cant wait to play this game

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I have said before that I'd much prefer a new GoW without mp but I will of course reserve final judgement until I play it. However, this trailer looks friggin awesome, can't wait to play this game. Thanks for the vid UMA

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 5 - Silver

Fail trailer...was watching hoping for some campaign related stuff but no...they keep coming with this shitty MP videos,get rid of this MP already...GoW dont need this...now I'm sure the single player will be a lot shorter,thats the major issue of this gen.In the other hand its good they aren't throwing campaign gameplay at us...don't want spoilers.

Toggle Spoiler

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Welmosca View Post
    Fail trailer...was watching hoping for some campaign related stuff but no...they keep coming with this shitty MP videos,get rid of this MP already...GoW dont need this...now I'm sure the single player will be a lot shorter,thats the major issue of this gen.In the other hand its good they aren't throwing campaign gameplay at us...don't want spoilers.
    Don't get me wrong, I'd much prefer a GoW without mp, but since we are getting it, are you not going to give it a try and then see what you think? And I agree aswell about the not showing campaign bits, definately don't want any spoilers.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I really can't get into any multiplayer unless it is coop. I definitely don't think I will be able to get into this.

Lvl 8 - Gold

They seem to be putting focus on multiplayer. Nothing but MP trailers and demos. As long as singleplayer isn't affected I don't mind it and it does look like it might be fun to play.

♚ Overlord ♔

Sick trailer!

The multiplayer looks awesome as well but hopefully trophies won't make it too much of a pain.

Retired

MOAR Single Player!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just got the god of war saga for $20. I am enjoying it. Looks like a nice multiplayer to play the games longer.
    Sucker Punch and Guerrilla Games
    Are awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast