Doom Classic Complete Trophy List

This is a discussion on Doom Classic Complete Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; For those yearning for more old-school Doom action in the wake of Doom 3 BFG Editionís release, Bethesda has you ...

Death is Awaiting....

Doom Classic Complete Trophy List

For those yearning for more old-school Doom action in the wake of Doom 3 BFG Editionís release, Bethesda has you covered. The company is readying Doom Classic Complete, set to hit PSN today. This Collection will include Ultimate DOOM, DOOM 2: Hell on Earth, DOOM 2: Master Levels, DOOM 2: No Rest for the Living, Final DOOM: TNT Evilution, and Final DOOM: Plutonia Experiment. This little gem will be released today for $15 as soon as the PS Store update is released.

DOOMed to Die Young
    Complete the Ultimate DOOM single player campaign on "I'm Too Young to Die!" or higher.

DOOMed to Die Young Again
    Complete the DOOM 2: Hell on Earth single player campaign on "I'm Too Young to Die!" or higher.

Evilution Theory
    Complete the Final DOOM: TNT Evilution single player campaign on "I'm Too Young to Die!" or higher.

Plutonia is DOOMed
    Complete the Final DOOM: Plutonia Experiment single player campaign on "I'm Too Young to Die!" or higher.

Master Levels Master
    Complete the DOOM 2: Master Levels single player campaign on "I'm Too Young to Die!" or higher.

Dead and Rested
    Complete the DOOM 2: No Rest for the Living single player campaign on "I'm Too Young to Die!" or higher.

Level Entry
    Complete any Level in any difficulty in singleplayer.

100% Level
    Complete a Level with 100% Kills, Items and Secrets in singleplayer.

THE BIG GUN
    Find a BFG in singleplayer.

Finder of Secrets
    Find a Secret in any Level in singleplayer.

Knuckle Sammich
    Kill a CyberDemon with your fists in singleplayer.

DOOMed Lumberjack
    Kill 20 enemies with your chainsaw on a single map in singleplayer.

Berserker
    Kill 20 enemies while in berserker mode on a single map in singleplayer.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

WTH ? Killing a CyberDemon w/ our fists ? And 20 while in Berserk ? Damn, Bethesda... You've gotta be kidding...

Anyways, the silvers look easy as [pinkie] pie... Though the Bronze are going to get tough for the two already mentioned... Why ?

Team Dingleberry

Wow, the trophies on this look like cake compared to the Doom 3 bundle. Beat each game on the easiest difficulty?

Negator

Should have been on the Doom 3 BFG Edition disc, instead they try and milk us again?

All That Jazz

So is this the same as Doom & Doom II? Or are these just expansions? Or both?
    = 40 - Assassin's Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Bioshock 2, Borderlands, DC Universe Online, Diablo 3, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Far Cry 3, InFamous, InFamous 2, InFamous: Second Son, Just Cause 2, KOA: Reckoning, L.A. Noire, Lego Batman 2, Lego Marvel, Lego Pirates, Mirror's Edge, Motorstorm: Apocalypse, Okami HD, Peggle 2, PGA Tour 10, PGA Tour 12, R&C Collection ( x3), R&C: ACIT, Skyrim, Sleeping Dogs, Sly Collection ( x3), Sly: Thieves In Time, Smart As..., The Saboteur, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Trine, Trine 2

Non Plat Games at 100% - 32

Team Dingleberry

This is just the classic Doom games. The Doom 3 collection includes them as well, but you're paying extra for Doom 3 and its expansions, and a platinum.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Oh shit, I didn't relies this one had Final Doom with it. Will probably have to get this at some point.

True Templar

very nice,.... saves me from buying Doom 3 BFG edition, just to get these

Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - Heavy Rain - L.A. Noire -
    Red Dead Redemption

Lvl 1 - Bronze

So just to clarify; if I already have Doom 3 BFG, this pack offers nothing new?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Re: Killing a cyberdemon w/your fist. This requires both a black med-kit AND an Invulnerability orb at the same time. The cyberdemon's instant-kill foot stomp makes this feat impossible otherwise.

I believe I know which level you can apply that to. One of the Doom 2 levels has a room shoved full of hell knights and a cyber-demon who'll start killing each other when they try to shoot at you. An invulnerability orb lies in this room. A black med-kit (super punch) should be in that level, but I can't remember where. It is your best chance at the trophy as I cannot remember any other moment in Doom 2 where you can use both power-ups against a cyberdemon.

For those still confused, it's the same level where you have to run over a lot of collapsing platforms to reach the exit in the final room.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorehagz View Post
    So just to clarify; if I already have Doom 3 BFG, this pack offers nothing new?
    BFG doesn't have final Doom or Doom 2 Master Levels on it, and this has different trophys.

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Naulziator View Post
    Re: Killing a cyberdemon w/your fist. This requires both a black med-kit AND an Invulnerability orb at the same time. The cyberdemon's instant-kill foot stomp makes this feat impossible otherwise.

I believe I know which level you can apply that to. One of the Doom 2 levels has a room shoved full of hell knights and a cyber-demon who'll start killing each other when they try to shoot at you. An invulnerability orb lies in this room. A black med-kit (super punch) should be in that level, but I can't remember where. It is your best chance at the trophy as I cannot remember any other moment in Doom 2 where you can use both power-ups against a cyberdemon.

For those still confused, it's the same level where you have to run over a lot of collapsing platforms to reach the exit in the final room.
    I remember this level clearly. You start off in a octagon-shaped center room with doors all around you.

True Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Naulziator View Post

Hi. Should be possible to soften him up with other weapons first, trophy should Ding when delivering the
    final blow using fists.

Saw it on Youtube from Xbox. about 4 mins in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTpoh4SwATo

Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - Heavy Rain - L.A. Noire -
    Red Dead Redemption