Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Coming to PS3 Early Next Year

This is a discussion on Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Coming to PS3 Early Next Year within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Update : Bethesda responded to our specific request for clarification about "Dawnguard" and "Hearthfire" for PS3 by stating: "We think ...

DON'T BLINK

Update: Bethesda responded to our specific request for clarification about "Dawnguard" and "Hearthfire" for PS3 by stating: "We think Dragonborn is our best add-on for Skyrim yet and we didn't want fans to wait long, so that's our current focus. Each platform takes a lot of time and attention."

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/12/03/sk...-on-tap-tomor/

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

F**K AUTHORITY

LAME I will be getting the GOTY edition 2 years from now.
    Arguing online is like masturbating at McDonalds sure it's fun but do you really wanna be known as that guy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well at least "hopefully" it FINALLY comes to the PS3. I'd hope the other 2 would come as well but at this point, I'll take anything rather than nothing. I can't blame them though, as they knew from a business standpoint they had to release some DLC for the PS3 community as they really dropped the ball with not being able to mod it correctly or whatever their poor excuse was (Microsoft must of paid big bucks to tell them to screw with the Sony community...don't know if thats true but you never know with their poor excuse they came up with). This is ther way of saving face which in turn could be too late, then again you have people that say "this company sucks, we'll never buy a game from them again" then boom, what game do they have preordered? It's sad companies can get away with this but then again, what else can we do if its a game or franchise we like? We almost don't have a choice... don't play and miss out or play and take it you know. Personally I will get the DLC as I actually like the game and just play it for the fun factor mostly. You wouldn't believe the thousands of hours I played Oblivion.
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

INTJ

everybody complaining about support

meanwhile ill be on the pc version with official mod support, High Res Texture pack, all the DLC, User Patches and Official Patches, and more

i don't mind waiting for DLC.

what skyrim with mods looks like for those interested in wondering why the PC version is superior:

http://i.minus.com/i0JOfMba4LTWH.JPG

http://i.minus.com/iQtUeANT732tq.JPG

http://i.minus.com/i4V1VqF0LfelS.jpg

http://i5.minus.com/ij08VU6df0MI6.JPG

http://i4.minus.com/iqpmcnbqdN6YS.JPG

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm still not happy. Still have to wait another couple months. Still not free. Still no news on the first two DLCs. Fail.

Dare da Musically Strange

Only because I still like Skyrim, I'll get this DLC, regardless of price!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.14
    My Trophy Checklist.

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 1
    Collabs Due: 0

Gaming since PONG !

its all good... I will just wait for my "Skyrim with guns " game that comes out .... oh that's right a few hours *cough*Farcry3*cough*

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

meanwhile ill be on the pc version with official mod support, High Res Texture pack, all the DLC, User Patches and Official Patches, and more

what skyrim with mods looks like for those interested in wondering why the PC version is superior:
    Did you add anything to this conversation? No you acted like a fanboy bitch. Nobody insulted the PC version. So try trolling elsewhere

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 6 - Silver

I really just don't know what to think anymore. I want to get excited. It has been so long now that I just have to see what I'm doing when this comes out. As it is, I'm juggling Metal Gear EVERYTHING, LEGO Lord of the Rings, Dead Island and both PS3 and Vita versions of Assassin's Creed III.

As Mom used to say in the toy store:

"We'll see."

I'm drudgning through Final Fantasy XIII. It's awful.

All blind or blank adds will be ignored from here on in.

Stupid people shouldn't breed. Thank you.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Platinum Dohvakiin

i don't mind waiting for DLC.
    See this is the reason why so many people hate you. You come on a thread and proceed to sh*t all over them with this whole PC Master Race Bullsh*t. As someone who has it both on PS3 and PC. Skyrim really isn't all that much better on PC, it looks better but the game isn't anymore 'fun' on the PC.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:
    Yakuza: Dead Souls & Dynasty Warriors 7

Lvl 3 - Bronze

it's about time!!!

good news

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I just bought skyrim from amazon for $25. I held out for it to be playable. Depending on how the game ends up running will help me decide if i will support the dlc.

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

i really enjoyed skyrim (aside from having to startover 3 times when my save file got too big and laggy) and plat'd it on my old profile, i may pick it up again if this is worth it

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    Update: Bethesda responded to our specific request for clarification about "Dawnguard" and "Hearthfire" for PS3 by stating: "We think Dragonborn is our best add-on for Skyrim yet and we didn't want fans to wait long, so that's our current focus. Each platform takes a lot of time and attention."

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/12/03/sk...-on-tap-tomor/
    TRANSLATION : "F*** you, pay me."

--------------------

We ps3 owners who paid for Skyrim need to band together and sue them for false advertising given that the box clearly states "downloadable content" and we have yet to see any. Though it is allegedly still coming, the reasonable expectation of time has passed. Let Bethesda see how it is to be bent over a barrel for a change. I don't know where you all are from, but I'm an American, and in America, nothing is too stupid to turn into a lawsuit! Lol.

--------------------

Would you also like a cookie? Every game is better on the pc - it's common knowledge. Climb on down before from your pedestal before somebody Fus Ro Dahs you off of it.

Some people prefer console gaming or just can't afford a computer capable of fully supporting a game like Skyrim (on top of already owning a console). That doesn't mean that they should just sit back and shut up. It's also bad form for a company to put out a product that they are incapable of providing promised services for.

If I sold burgers both inside my restaurant and through the drive through, would you be okay with me not putting condiments and toppings on your burger if you ordered through the drivethrough when I charge you the same price? Sure the "dine-in experience" is almost always better, but that doesn't make it okay to blatantly disregard the other customers and have a piss poor attitude about addressing their concerns like Bethesda seems to be doing.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12