Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

BioShock 2 Free for North American PlayStation Plus Tomorrow

This is a discussion on BioShock 2 Free for North American PlayStation Plus Tomorrow within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Originally Posted by oogadebob It probably correlates to what games have multiple DLC's for plus members to purchase, which in ...

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by oogadebob View Post
    It probably correlates to what games have multiple DLC's for plus members to purchase, which in most cases are only popular games.

Anyway, this is nice although I've had it for a while, I havent played it yet. knew my good luck with the plus games would run out sometime
    I think the trend with the US side of the choices, has to heavily with games that have sequels coming out in the near future. It seems all this year that anytime I new game was about to come out with a sequel, that it was likely to get it's prequel released. The only major exception that comes to mind is Darksiders, which EU got ironically enough.

I don't doubt that DLC plays an issue in what does and doesn't make the cut, but I also think that some clever marketing for upcoming titles is also at play.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I already own this game sadly. Maybe the DLC will be discounted or something (never played it).

An old-fashioned cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by U.M.A._Mailman19 View Post
    This is a good deal since Bioshock 1 will be free as well if you get BioShock Infinite
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    i seriously doubt they will since they will be giving the first one away with a new copy of infinite.
    Well if that's the case then I guess I should borrow Bioshock from my friend and based on how I like it decide whether or not I wanna get Infinite. Well now I'm perfectly fine with Bioshock 2 been free for PS+ members.

Legalize it...

Cool I might play it, but Id also like to play the first one first...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hopefully this isn't the only free game. I guess it doesn't really matter I already own over 500 PSN games.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

lol figures I already own this game though I was thinking the other day to pop it in and play it as i haven't yet. The good thing is with it being free is that people will play it and I'll know the MP part will be full so i don't have to play the famous "waiting for more players to join" game. A pretty cool game that is free and really seems a bunch of games I don't care if they are free or not, I probably already own them anyways, but good for everyone that doesn't own them
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post
    The MP has gone to hell in this game.... Now its only full of exploit seeking ,headshotting, suiciding, circlejerking, nuthugging little shits.
    that's why you spend the match hacking machines, taking photos, and gathering ADAM vials. on average, you'll get about 500 Adam per match without even killing one person.

playing in a team game will also get you 200 pts for the winning team, 150 for the losing team. I suck at FPS and MP, and i was able to do it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I intend on playing this, but is the online trophies a bitch to do? Hopefully, the online isn't dead now that millions of users got the game for free now.

Thank you to Bladia for the signature

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I had so much fun with the multiplayer. I hope there is a discount on the dlc preferably minervas den .

sig by Auburn

Closing this account

Got to love free games. Guess I will download this and give it a try. I wonder if this game is like the Fallout series? I bet most people with this game in their backlog are kicking themselves because it's going to be free

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Got to love free games. Guess I will download this and give it a try. I wonder if this game is like the Fallout series? I bet most people with this game in their backlog are kicking themselves because it's going to be free
    I don't think it's one bit like Fallout, that's me though, I wasn't a big fan of Fallout 3.

I got it for around $10 on eBay but never got to finish it so I don't mind it being free.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    I don't think it's one bit like Fallout, that's me though, I wasn't a big fan of Fallout 3. I got it for around $10 on eBay but never got to finish it so I don't mind it being free.
    $10 isn't bad, I was looking at videos and articles about it. Seeing if the story will be likable to finish the game.

INTJ

i guess if you want more rapture with none of the soul of bioshock 1 with a story that didn't need to be told it's a good thing

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    Well if that's the case then I guess I should borrow Bioshock from my friend and based on how I like it decide whether or not I wanna get Infinite. Well now I'm perfectly fine with Bioshock 2 been free for PS+ members.
    you can't really base your buying decision of infinite by playing bioshock 1 cause they are in two totally different worlds. you should borrow it and experience the wonder that is bioshock but just know that infinite is a different beast all together.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 2 - Bronze

they just confirmed the first bioshock will only be free with in infinite in usa

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic__Clown View Post
    I had so much fun with the multiplayer. I hope there is a discount on the dlc preferably minervas den .
    Minerva's Den was a great DLC with a great story, and some fun upgrades to weapons - it's worth it at it's current price.

Lvl 5 - Silver

plus was doing such a good job at giving out free games but the last few they have given out I already own which sucks just when I was really enjoying plus boom 3 or 4 months without getting a free game I didnt already own

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I loved Bioshock, but never played this. I've been thinking about join the US PS Plus (I own the EU one) and this could make it happen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123