Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mass Effect Trophy List

This is a discussion on Mass Effect Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Want to get this but it might have to be after Christmas. Kind of figured they would just port the ...

PRO Member

Want to get this but it might have to be after Christmas. Kind of figured they would just port the achievements over to the ps3.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Inactive

Might end up getting this soon to see how good this game is, after hearing people say it's awesome. Great place to start too since it's the first game.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well it is time to hear the same thing over and over again which is "I will destroy you!" and "enemies is everywhere" LOL well at least I can plat the series until they release the new one!

Sig by kid420247

Noob Member

Hmmm, is there a Mass Effect 1 stand alone game available? I already own 2 and 3...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kianstrike View Post
    Hmmm, is there a Mass Effect 1 stand alone game available? I already own 2 and 3...
    Yeah there is just buy the game for $15 on PSN.

Sig by kid420247

Noob Member

Quote Originally Posted by crazygrimmjow View Post
    Yeah there is just buy the game for $15 on PSN.
    That's cool! But do you know if there is a Blu-ray format for this? I can't seem to find one on my usual online gaming store...

Good News, Everyone!

For $60 is the trilogy edition worth it?

★ Extra Astronomical ★

That's cool! But do you know if there is a Blu-ray format for this? I can't seem to find one on my usual online gaming store...
    I think it's only available in digital form

Quote Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever View Post
    For $60 is the trilogy edition worth it?
    You save like $5 if you buy that instead of buying all three new ( ME1 $15, ME2 $20*, ME3 $30*)

*Gamestop Prices

Ribbon by Beam

Good News, Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    You save like $5 if you buy that instead of buying all three new ( ME1 $15, ME2 $20*, ME3 $30*) *Gamestop Prices
    I guess I'll look into it then as I've been interested in the series since ME3 was announced. That'll add 3 more games to my steadily growing backlog

Lvl 3 - Bronze

if you buy the trilogy u get all 3 on disc

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Might end up getting this soon to see how good this game is, after hearing people say it's awesome. Great place to start too since it's the first game.
    The first game is cheap and nasty in comparison to ME2 and ME3. The main story is great, but there's a tonne of side-quest filler that takes the shine off an otherwise great game. Stick with it and import your character into ME2, that's where the real fun begins.

I highly encourage using a Sentinel in all three games. They're a blast to play and Sentinel makes Insanity runs a cakewalk, at least relative to the other classes.
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 12-05-2012 at 02:38 AM. Reason: speeling, i mean spulling...shit...spelling.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Noob Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    I think it's only available in digital form
    I see, so sad, I prefer having it "physically"

Quote Originally Posted by SirWaWa View Post
    I already own the 2nd and 3rd game. So it will be a waste I guess...

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    The first game is cheap and nasty in comparison to ME2 and ME3. The main story is great, but there's a tonne side-quest filler that takes the shine off an otherwise great game. Stick with it and import your character into ME2, that's where the real fun begins.

I highly encourage using a Sentinel in all three games. They're a blast to play and Sentinel makes Insanity runs a cakewalk, at least relative to the other classes.
    ^^^This. I feel differently about which class to use for the higher difficulties, but that's ME1 in a nutshell. Due to the recycled environs and its nature as an older release, ME1 has kind of become the 'necessary evil' of the series - still a must play, but nowhere near as enjoyable as the second two.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yes glad they didnt change anything would need pinnacle station to grind those kills but no biggie

Avy and Sig By Pixie of Darkness

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by SirWaWa View Post
    Nice I can get all of them without killing 33GB when I buy it retail. Sweet

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    The first game is cheap and nasty in comparison to ME2 and ME3. The main story is great, but there's a tonne of side-quest filler that takes the shine off an otherwise great game. Stick with it and import your character into ME2, that's where the real fun begins.

I plan on starting this weekend. I want to use a different class from ME2 and ME3 where I played as an Infiltrator as my main character. I'll give Sentinel a shot.

Do you have any recommendations for the squadmate trophies on which 2 to do on each run? They seem to be pretty much pick 2 and stick with them for the entire playthrough so you can get the respective trophies. I'm planning on just doing normal, then hardcore, then insanity.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    I plan on starting this weekend. I want to use a different class from ME2 and ME3 where I played as an Infiltrator as my main character. I'll give Sentinel a shot.

Do you have any recommendations for the squadmate trophies on which 2 to do on each run? They seem to be pretty much pick 2 and stick with them for the entire playthrough so you can get the respective trophies. I'm planning on just doing normal, then hardcore, then insanity.
    Follow this guide, it has all of the answers to the Completionist and Ally trophies - http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Com...ievement_Guide

The main consideration is not to take more than one squadmate with Decryption & Electronics, which is used to open doors and containers. Otherwise, you have to take it.

Looking back at the skills for Sentinel in ME1, they're pretty meh. On reflection, I'd go with a Biotic or Soldier for Insanity given you can change class when importing from ME1 to ME2.

You'll definitely want one run as a Soldier to get all weapons trophies and Biotic is a blast to play in ME1, thanks to Singularity, Warp and Throw.

From memory, Squad Biotic/Tech kills do count if you're controlling your team's actions, so it's not necessary to play as anything but a Soldier. If they don't count - Soldier, Biotic, Engineer/Sentinel would be my three runs.

At the start of ME2 I'd definitely swap class to a Sentinel, they are seriously overpowered. Less so in ME3, but as a Sentinel with Liara and Edi as your squadmates, you become an unstoppable Biotic / Tech explosive machine.
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 12-05-2012 at 09:04 PM.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Kiwi Defender

Same as the 360 list, which means it'll be a rather big grind. Oh well, nothing I can't handle with Wrex by my side .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Same as the 360 list, which means it'll be a rather big grind. Oh well, nothing I can't handle with Wrex by my side .
    Not if you plan on getting the "X Ally" trophies, hahaha

Anyway, since I already have to beat the game at least 3 times for the difficulties and Biotic/Tech trophies I don't mind about using all the squadmates, but I'm sure gonna miss spamming with Liara and Tali. Hopefully no trophy is glitched though, because that would suck.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I never played this since I don't own an xbox. But I loved part 2 and 3. For the people that have played it, would you guys recommend playing this anyway even though ive done 2 and 3? Should I go back? I kinda want to but am on the fence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast