Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel "Lethal Cartel" Trailer

This is a discussion on Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel "Lethal Cartel" Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; The Army of Two series is back in Visceral Games new game Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel , which ...

September MotM 2013

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel "Lethal Cartel" Trailer

The Army of Two series is back in Visceral Games new game Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, which today had a new trailer released for it. The Devil's Cartel is the latest game in the Army of Two series. The game is a third-person shooter that puts players' in the shoes of Alpha and Bravo who are on a mission in Mexico to bring down a Cartel there. Alpha and Bravo will have to use teamwork to complete the mission and take the Cartel down. Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel is set to release for the PS3 on March 26, 2013 in North America and March 29, 2013 in Europe.

Today as the title states a new trailer for Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel has been released by Visceral Games. The new trailer released will give gamer's more insight on the game. The trailer shows off Alpha and Bravo doing what they do best on the battlefield. The next thing the trailer has is a lot of gunfights and explosions in it. Finally the new trailer that was released has a lot of swearing in it. Get ready to use teamwork this March when the game releases.

Source: Gameranx.

Six Weeks Off Work

I enjoyed the 2nd instalment of this game & this does look so much better. Can't wait to see more!

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Inactive

I got to play the 2nd game and it was loads of fun! This trailer was , going to keep an eye out for this game.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Nope, nothing

I love the Ao2 games, the co-op on it is awesome.

But they're just too damn short I hope this one takes longer to complete.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Well the 1st two games aren't good and not even worth the buy...I believe in Visceral's work but not in this game.I'll wait to judge though.Visceral know what they do maybe they can be the change that the series need.Also what a poor choice of music.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i played and beat the 1st one and had a blast never got around to the 2nd but now i have a reason totally looking forward to this one!!!!!
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us. - Andrew Ryan"

PSN: blessedcurse07 please add reason for friend request so ill know and will accept faster