Metro: Last Light PS3 Pre-order Bonuses Revealed

This is a discussion on Metro: Last Light PS3 Pre-order Bonuses Revealed within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Metro: Last Light the game that comes to you from developer 4A Games just had its PS3 Pre-order Bonuses revealed. ...

September MotM 2013

Metro: Last Light PS3 Pre-order Bonuses Revealed

Metro: Last Light the game that comes to you from developer 4A Games just had its PS3 Pre-order Bonuses revealed. Metro: Last Light is a a first-person shooter that takes place in a post-apocalyptic Moscow. In Metro: Last Light you step into the shoes of Artyom who holds the key to survival for everyone. Artyom will have to do whatever it takes to complete his mission in the game. Artyom will have to face a variety of bosses on his mission to save everyone. Metro: Last Light is set to release for the PS3 sometime in March 2013.

Today 4A Games revealed the PS3 pre-order bonuses for their game Metro: Last Light. The first thing they announced is that if you pre-order the game today you will get a free upgrade to the Limited Edition, which contains a few items. The next thing revealed by 4A Games is that if you pre-order Metro: Last Light on the PlayStation Network, you will get a free digital version of Homefront. The Limited Edition of the game will give you three different items for you to use.

The Limited Edition gives you:

· Ranger Mode: The brutal and hardcore way to play Metro in complete immersion. That means no HUD, fewer bullets and deadlier weapons. This is the way Metro was meant to be played and is definitely not for the faint of heart!

· Modified Russian assault rifle: Compact but deadly, the modified AKS-74U is the perfect weapon for the claustrophobic combat in the Metro.

· Extra military-grade bullets: In post-apocalyptic world of Metro, military grade bullets are extremely rare, so much so that they’re used as the only currency by the surviving population. They’re coveted for their ability to deal high damage, but will you use them in battle or to purchase precious upgrades for your arsenal?

Source: US PS Blog.

Good News, Everyone!

Can anyone here tell me if Homefront was any good? If it was, I may preorder through the PS Store.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Homefront was horrible,i wish i woud have never wasted my money on it,but free has a way of making things better.

Carpe Diem

How much is it on the PSN? If it's over £40 then Shopto it is

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

look pretty cool! i really liked thid gameplay trailer

Rise and Shine.

Can't wait for this game. Those bonuses are pretty cool.

Let Me Watch

I've been anticipating this game but so many games are coming out in the first half of the year I'm not sure I'll be pre-ordering it
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"A favor for a favor, this d*ck is what I gave her"

Lvl 2 - Bronze

homefront is terrible, it looks like it was made by the work experience boy!

As for the metro preorders... look pretty shit and not worth anything, i'll just wait for a price drop on it

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by fragpuss View Post
    homefront is terrible, it looks like it was made by the work experience boy!

As for the metro preorders... look pretty shit and not worth anything, i'll just wait for a price drop on it
    Homefront was not terrible. Its better than any CoD on the market

PRO Member

I missed the first metro, but this one definitely is piking my interest.. but the pre-order bonuses aren't anything special.
    YouTube: Sk3pT1kaL

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by TheNeoReaper View Post
    i don't like CoD either, but homefront had a good story, unfortunately let down by sub par graphics for a ps2 let alone a ps3, and the handling was pretty atrocious aswell

Lvl 9 - Gold

I would of thought ranger mode would be something they just include in the game to put a trophy in for doing it

Lvl 5 - Silver

Thats a game that I can't wait to play...I'm trusting on this game to bring the difference to the flooded FPS market...been following since its announcement and each video released looks better...that E3 2012 gameplay was a blast.The only way to get better is if they release Metro:2033 on PSN.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Just in case anyone missed it:

http://www.thq.com/au/metrolastlight...veaway_details

A free copy of Metro 2033 for PC. Today is the last day... (Sunday, 16 December)

You will need a Facebook account (if you don't have one, just create a fake one...).

God of War (2010/08/29) God of War II (2010/09/06) FIFA10 (2010/09/16) God of War III (2010/09/18) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2010/10/05) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2010/10/11) Assassin's Creed II (2011/07/11) Trine 2 (2013/05/27) The Walking Dead (2013/07/15)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever View Post
    Can anyone here tell me if Homefront was any good? If it was, I may preorder through the PS Store.
    No......................Homefront sucked sooooooooooooooo bad.
    One of the worst games ever.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by TheNeoReaper View Post
    COD is shite but Homefront is worse.

Good News, Everyone!

With all negativity toward Homefront, I don't think I'll get this through
    PSN.

Mr. Bubbles!

Well i just got Metro 2033 a few weeks ago on the humble bundle so now it gives me a reason to play it soon. They must be pretty confident in this new game to be releasing copies of their previous game for so cheap or even free...

Toggle Spoiler

Latest Platinum: Silent Hill: Downpour
    Working On: PS3 COD Ghosts Extinction (add me to boost) The Walking Dead Season 2
    Vita: Gravity Rush

PRO Member

Homefront was not terrible. Bad graphics was one issue. Good campaign but stupid ending. Multiplayer was different and the killstreaks were alot more fun than any other FPS out there. Sound was the same as the other FPS.Guns sounded like popcorn.
    Awesome work done by Bladia

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by gamer86 View Post
    Homefront was not terrible. Bad graphics was one issue. Good campaign but stupid ending. Multiplayer was different and the killstreaks were alot more fun than any other FPS out there. Sound was the same as the other FPS.Guns sounded like popcorn.
    I agree. Homefront was not that good of a game, but it certainly wasn't terrible, like a few of the games that came out within a year of it's time. (Insert MW3 here) Plus, If you're getting it for free, it's definitely worth trying. And as for Metro, it looks good as well.