Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Ultimate Speed Pack DLC Trophy List

This is a discussion on Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Ultimate Speed Pack DLC Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Need for Speed: Most Wanted the open-world racing game that comes to you from developer Criterion Games just had its ...

September MotM 2013

Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Ultimate Speed Pack DLC Trophy List

Need for Speed: Most Wanted the open-world racing game that comes to you from developer Criterion Games just had its trophy list released for its latest DLC installment. The new DLC that was released, which is titled Ultimate Speed Pack adds a couple of new cars and events. The new DLC will add some pretty new exotic cars to the game. The Lamborghini Aventador J and Pagani Zonda R are just two of the new cars that will be added to the game. The Ultimate Speed Pack DLC released on the PS3 on December 18, 2012 in North America and December 19, 2012 in Europe for $9.99.

Unstoppable
    Finish first in every race in the Ultimate Speed Pack (Single Player)

Snake Bite
    Shut down the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder (Single Player)

Uncanny
    Unlock 'Supersonic', 'Super Powered', 'Super Natural', and 'Super Freak' License Plates (Multiplayer)

Sidekicked
    Takedown an opponent with 'Ultimate Fan' as you License Plate (Multiplayer)

Indie Game Developer

Ugh, multiplayer things. I mean, I love the MP in this game, but it seems so unnecessary. Also, $10 and all they can do is throw in 60 points worth of trophies? Criterion makes awesome racing games, but their DLC for Paradise, Hot Pursuit, and now Most Wanted have almost all been way overpriced, and shitty in terms of trophies (with Paradise's Big Surf Island being the exception.)
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

She Got Me Up All Night

NFS always has the most expensive DLC for the little bit it gives…if they made DLC 4.99 i'd buy everything maybe even 6.99 geez thanks for the update Mailman

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    NFS always has the most expensive DLC for the little bit it gives…if they made DLC 4.99 i'd buy everything maybe even 6.99 geez thanks for the update Mailman
    I agree, seems more like a $5 DLC. I havent even got around to playing this yet, but if I like it enough Im sure Ill buy it...

PRO Member

Yeah, the DLC's not worth picking up until it's on sale for half price...just the game itself.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Jakintosh View Post
    Ugh, multiplayer things. I mean, I love the MP in this game, but it seems so unnecessary. Also, $10 and all they can do is throw in 60 points worth of trophies? Criterion makes awesome racing games, but their DLC for Paradise, Hot Pursuit, and now Most Wanted have almost all been way overpriced, and shitty in terms of trophies (with Paradise's Big Surf Island being the exception.)
    I would imagine that EA set the DLC price, not Criterion.

The One and Only

Thanks for the news UMA!

I'm not going to get that DLC, even though it looked like it would be fun to play in those new cars.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

The Site Mascot

I'll get the DLC once it all comes out and gets a bundle or on sale, $10 is too much to ask for for just a few cars which is almost as bad as Activision charging $15 for map packs.

Avater and signature created by my Best Friend and brotha DaRe_xLw
    Aqua's Furry Adventures Through Time and Space.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'll get this after I update my Rocksmith songs with this week's uploads. I need my LOG on it!

Edit: Getting this first. Had a proper look at the DLC, you get the Hennessy Venom GT, Lamborghini Aventador J, Pagani Zonda R, McLaren F1 and Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. Which makes the DLC price make sense to be honest.
    Platinums I'm working on: Dark Souls II, inFAMOUS: Second Son, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Soul Sacrifice, Toukiden, Call Of Duty Ghosts, Need For Speed Rivals

Platinums I have: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Burnout Paradise, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, The Darkness II, The Godfather, WWE '12, Soul Calibur II HD Online

Indie Game Developer

Quote Originally Posted by germ1984 View Post
    I would imagine that EA set the DLC price, not Criterion.
    Yeah, but at the same time, Criterion probably made the trophy list... they could have at least made the trophies WORTH the price it would be set at.

Quote Originally Posted by synister2410 View Post
    I'll get this after I update my Rocksmith songs with this week's uploads. I need my LOG on it!

Edit: Getting this first. Had a proper look at the DLC, you get the Hennessy Venom GT, Lamborghini Aventador J, Pagani Zonda R, McLaren F1 and Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. Which makes the DLC price make sense to be honest.
    Yeah, these cars are definitely worth the price of admission in this case. I love me some McLaren F1's, and the Venom GT is gonna be sweet, but I would have paid $10 for the Aventador J alone... since this is probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing/driving one, on account of there only being one in existence lol.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Keep in mind guys, even though it is just says you get 5 cars, that also means 25 more races considering it each car comes with 5 races. Thanks for this, UMA

Indie Game Developer

25 more races, but they could just be old events... I'm hoping there are at least a few new ones, but I would be surprised if it was more than 4 or 5 actually new events in the pack. Basically, the cars make it worth the $10, but I feel like the next DLC pack will be hard to top this one, car wise. Hopefully it will drop down to the $6-$7 range that Hot Pursuit's DLC's were at (even though they were so expensive, that I still haven't bought them :/)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If u get it at walmart u get the speed pack and the timesavers pack with the game, and i got the game (for some reason, i didn't ask questions when the clerk said it) for only 50 bucks.