Dead Space 3 "Story So Far" Trailer

This is a discussion on Dead Space 3 "Story So Far" Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Dead Space 3 , the game that comes to you from developer Visceral Games just had a new trailer released. ...

September MotM 2013

Dead Space 3 "Story So Far" Trailer

Dead Space 3, the game that comes to you from developer Visceral Games just had a new trailer released. Dead Space 3 is the third game in the Dead Space series. In Dead Space 3 you once again play as the one and only Isaac Clarke as he goes on another mission to stop the Necromorphs. This time around Isaac has crash landed on the planet Tau Volantis, which is infested with Necromorphs. Isaac's goal is to eliminate the Necromorph scourge once and for all, but he won't be doing this alone as he will have help from his partner John Carver. Dead Space 3 is set to release for the PS3 on February 5, 2013 in North America and February 8, 2013 in Europe.

Today Visceral Games released a new trailer for their new game Dead Space 3. The new trailer released which is titled, "Story So Far" catches players' up on the story so far and what is happening in the game. The new trailer will recap what happened in the first two games to what is going on now in Dead Space 3. The trailer does contain some explosions and gunfights, so that won't be missed. Also revealed by Visceral Games is when player's can get there hands on the Dead Space 3 demo. Visceral Games revealed that the Dead Space 3 demo will be releasing on the PS3 on January 22, 2013. The demo will be set when Isaac first crashes on the planet Tau Volantis.

Source: IGN.

PRO Ninja

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

It's All Spandex!

Cool - Cant wait to download the demo and get a feel for the game

Inactive

Wooooo! Just what I've been waiting for, can't wait!

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

PRO Member

this actually looks real good.. i need to play and beat 2 before i hop on this one

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Interesting! I never played Dead Space 1 and 2 but when i saw this trailer maybe i get those games, finish them and get ready for Dead Space 3.

Lvl 7 - Gold

My first Dead space game was Dead space 2 and it was freaking amazing This is one of my most anticipated games of next year. Have dead space but havent started on it yet must beat that before this comes out

PRO Member

Interesting trailer. I now think Visceral had set up many scenes of Dead Space 2 simply to set up the story for Dead Space 3. Initially I overlooked these parts but this trailer kind of glues it all together
    Steaming pile of helpful tips

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Not to be a debbie downer, but i'm probably just gonna rent this. Dead Space 2 i only played through once. and this game is coming out during a hailstorm of other games. not to mention i'm limited on leisure-spending budget.

Random Access Memories

Must...Play...NOW!!! I seriously cannot wait for this game...but like the user above me said, there will be so many games to choose from during that time...glad this is one of the more important ones for me along with MGR:Revengence

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

:platinum: since Oct 08

so i got my preorder paid in full at gamestop and get the free extras, i just need a coop partner and i'am set

Lvl 5 - Silver

Wow thats a great trailer good recap although this is a must buy I'm always glad for a demo...I have both games and I've beaten both....fantastic series...one of the best multiplat games...DS3 won't disappoint.

Toggle Spoiler