Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Call of Duty: Black Ops II "Revolution" DLC Details

This is a discussion on Call of Duty: Black Ops II "Revolution" DLC Details within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Hooou...what a surprise LOLOLOL...throwing DLC at the crowd already,typical...such a shame...anyway just like the others CoD DLC's I wont be ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Hooou...what a surprise LOLOLOL...throwing DLC at the crowd already,typical...such a shame...anyway just like the others CoD DLC's I wont be giving a single cent for them while that stupid bullshit of exclusivity to 360 continues...its clear that they dont give a fuck to we PS customers.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i'll stick to bf3 the game and dlc destroys COD even with the problems bf3 has had

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Skyzr31 View Post
    i'll stick to bf3 the game and dlc destroys COD even with the problems bf3 has had
    well said sir.

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Esben-sej View Post
    Die Rise was in one of the BO 2 DLC's. I was really looking forward to play a new zombie experience. But I guess that's to much to hope from Treyarch...
    Der Riese was the WAW and then BO1 map, this says die rise so hopefully it is a different map with just a similar name.... it would want to be anyway, however anything is better than tranzit

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 3 - Bronze

glad i didnt buy cod i got sick of it haha and new maps always suck anyway

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If I buy this it's becuase I recently received a blow to the head.
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I never reall cared about MP DLC maps. I will get it for the zombies maps tho.

...Fear is a luxury...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Idk, even if there's already been 4 ppl say BF3 is better, there's no zombies!!! Transit is the best thing to happen in zombies. I mean come on zombies is all about the Easter eggs! But back to BF games. Just finished them all after all my COD years. Battlefield takes for ever!! And dude how many times am I gonna drive around in these same 4 vehicles??? Idk maybe I'm not patient enough to drive from one end of the map just to turn around and drive back. To each his own I guess I got a ton of trophies while playing so that's ....all that matters right

Treyarch is tottally screwing ps3 users over. Now I have no chance of discovery the Easter eggs on my own. Kinda bullshit and it takes the biggest element (mystery) out of zombies. I mean honestly all I can do is kill them now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12