Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Announced by Warner Bros. & TT Games

This is a discussion on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Announced by Warner Bros. & TT Games within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Warner Bros. and TT Games the companies behind the popular LEGO video games have announced the next major LEGO game ...

September MotM 2013

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Announced by Warner Bros. & TT Games

Warner Bros. and TT Games the companies behind the popular LEGO video games have announced the next major LEGO game in the video game series. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will be joining the LEGO video game family, which already includes games like LEGO Batman, LEGO Indiana Jones, LEGO Lord of the Rings, LEGO Harry Potter, and LEGO Star Wars. The next game that will be added to the LEGO video game family that was announced today is LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. This will be the first Marvel based Lego video game.

Today TT Games and Warner Bros. have announced LEGO Marvel Super Heroes as the next LEGO video game. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is going to compliment the LEGO Marvel Heroes toy range. The game will include a lot of popular Marvel characters in the game. Iron Man and the X-Men are just a few to name that will be in the game. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will have an original storyline and will have Nick Fury asking for help from a lot of Marvel's greatest super heroes to take down Loki and Galactus. The game will have over 100 characters to unlock when the game releases. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will be releasing for the PS3 and PlayStation Vita this autumn. TT Games and Warner Bros. also had some comments on today's announcement.

They said:
    “We’re very excited to bring a myriad of classic Marvel characters to life in LEGO form for some fun, family-friendly gameplay in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes,” said Tom Stone, TT Games' Managing Director. “Players will brave the ultimate mission to save the world as they
    explore famous landmarks in LEGO New York and take the adventure beyond Earth to iconic locations in the Marvel Universe.”

“Fans of both LEGO and Marvel have wanted this game for years, and we’re addressing that demand with more Marvel Universe characters than ever in a console game,” said TQ Jefferson, Vice President, Games Production, Marvel Entertainment. “If you’re a fan of Spider-Man, the Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy or scores of other Marvel characters, this is the game for you.”
    Source: IGN.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I knew it was only a matter of time. I cant wait
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quite possibly the best Tuesday announcement for me ever. Love LEGOs, love Marvel, so happy to see a roster that completely dwarfs LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (which was really disappointing). Definite Day 1 buy for me, and I can't wait to see how they pull this off! It's going to be epic.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Death to zombies!!

cant wait

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Summer holidays :)

must get round to Lego lotr soon

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I knew it was only a matter of time. I cant wait
    I wasn't so sure about this happening, Warner Bros. owns DC and because of that, I wasn't sure that the childish competitive nature of the business world wasn't going to get in the way of a game like this happening. It's a pleasant surprise that Warner Bros. let this game happen, because it will be lucrative for all parties involved.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hell Yeah!! Make mine Marvel.

Beast Incarnate

AWESOME! Cannot wait

PRO Member

over 100 characters to unlock? this is going to be the biggest lego game yet! hope they dont mess it up because i am looking forward to this!!!!

THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY APOKOLYPZ

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

looks intersesting. I need to go and try one of these lego games.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Angel of Death

DC is better in my opinion, but this is going to be great, especially since Lego Batman was OK.

PRO Member

Yes! I didn't see this one coming

Lvl 3 - Bronze

must buy for me every LEGO game (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Batman, Lord of the Rings,etc etc) have all been great games. this one will be the best of all LEGO games

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    I wasn't so sure about this happening, Warner Bros. owns DC and because of that, I wasn't sure that the childish competitive nature of the business world wasn't going to get in the way of a game like this happening. It's a pleasant surprise that Warner Bros. let this game happen, because it will be lucrative for all parties involved.
    well a long time ago I was at toys r us looking thru the lego's. And I noticed the lego marvel stuff next to the lego batman stuff. And I just knew in my heart that it would happen sooner or later. Glad I was right
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    well a long time ago I was at toys r us looking thru the lego's. And I noticed the lego marvel stuff next to the lego batman stuff. And I just knew in my heart that it would happen sooner or later. Glad I was right
    That's a bit different LEGO isn't owned by Warner Bros., they do have a deal with them about the video games, but just because there is a set, doesn't mean that there will be a video game from it. This easily could have not happened if either Warner Bros. or Disney thought they should have ended up with more from either side. It's a pleasant surprise, for sure, but very far from being inevitable just because there's construction sets for both brands through LEGO. This also hopefully means we can expect more Star Wars games further down the line since Disney owns that property now too.

I'm all for more LEGO games, the more the better. They are one of my favorite type of games to play, so I am ecstatic about this news. I just wasn't expecting it.

That Southern B****

Damn. I was hoping to catch up on my other lego must plays before they started the next one. But this looks interesting enough. Can't wait to see what they do with it
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

RPG Master

Great, another Lego game that I have to get. With all the studs and bricks I already earned I could create a scale model of Hogwarts, The Temple of Doom, and Middle-Earth.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What next? Lego Superheroes: Marvel vs DC?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Fantastic news - looking forward to this for sure!

Excelsior!!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

They should make a Lego COD and it would be the next COD to change a lot in the games.
    Sucker Punch and Guerrilla Games
    Are awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast