BioShock Infinite New Screens

This is a discussion on BioShock Infinite New Screens within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; BioShock Infinite , the highly anticipated game coming to you from developer Irrational Games has had a few more screens ...

Death is Awaiting....

BioShock Infinite New Screens

BioShock Infinite, the highly anticipated game coming to you from developer Irrational Games has had a few more screens released for the game. BioInf is the third game in the series and introduces players' to a new location to the series. The game will take place in the city in the sky - that goes by the name of Columbia. In the game you play as Booker DeWitt who is an ex-Pinkerton agent that must rescue Elizabeth and get her to safety. BioShock Infinite releases March 26, 2013.

Here are the screens. Click on them to enlarge.

Source: IGN

Inactive

It's looking to be pretty awesome.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Legendary...Nuff Said

The first and last images look the most interesting to me. The first one with the bull-character seems to be a new enemy I've yet to see. The last image seems to me like it's in the tower where Elizabeth is initially held. Speculation of course.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

looks so sick but i liked the other screenshots they released awhile ago i really wanna pick this up!
    "Keep Listening to music, because it gets you through everything, I Promise"
    - Mitch Lucker 1984-2012

Lvl 3 - Bronze

From what I can guess, Elizabeth starts off the game in that "casual" outfit, since I read that Songbird gives her books, then she'll wear the cleavage-sporting corset.

That, or she's about to smack Booker.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by BioShock3Fan View Post
    From what I can guess, Elizabeth starts off the game in that "casual" outfit, since I read that Songbird gives her books, then she'll wear the cleavage-sporting corset.

Didn't you watched the gameplay from VGAs?...yes she starts off with that outfit and yes she tries to smack Booker...Anyway Infinite is a Must Buy.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    The first and last images look the most interesting to me. The first one with the bull-character seems to be a new enemy I've yet to see. The last image seems to me like it's in the tower where Elizabeth is initially held. Speculation of course.
    Those bull alike enemies are in the VGAs gameplay too.And yep the last image is very interesting.

Toggle Spoiler

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by BioShock3Fan View Post

From what I recall from what Levine and other sources have stated, Elizabeth progresses as a character throughout, and her clothing represents that. Her initial approach appears timid and obviously stuck in a situation, and as the game goes on she appears to become considerably more bold and defiant (hence her change into more 'showy' clothes).

I wonder if it has any actual connection to Songbird. Supposedly you'll need to balance your relationship with Elizabeth through your interactions with Songbird. Hurting the bird physically will mentally harm Elizabeth against you, etc. Perhaps that ties into her look as well.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.