Splinter Cell: Blacklist Release Date Announced

This is a discussion on Splinter Cell: Blacklist Release Date Announced within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Splinter Cell: Blacklist , the game that comes to you from developer Ubisoft Toronto just had its official release date ...

September MotM 2013

Splinter Cell: Blacklist Release Date Announced

Splinter Cell: Blacklist, the game that comes to you from developer Ubisoft Toronto just had its official release date announced. Splinter Cell: Blacklist is the latest game in the Splinter Cell series. Splinter Cell: Blacklist follows Sam Fisher on another dangerous mission that will require him to use his set of stealth skills. Sam Fisher and his group of Fourth Echelon members must work together to take down a group of terrorists who have released this ultimatum known as "The Blacklist."

Today Ubisoft has announced the release date for their game Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Get ready to gear up as Sam Fisher and take out terrorists on the PS3 on August 20, 2013 in North America and August 22, 2013 in Europe. To go along with the announcement of Splinter Cell: Blacklists release date, Ubisoft has also released a new trailer for the game. The new trailer, which is titled "Inauguration" shows off Sam Fisher taking out terrorists with his particular set of skills. May I present you with the new trailer. Splinter Cell: Blacklist is available to pre-order today and to go along with that the games pre-order bonuses were revealed, which are all the same for GameStop, Best Buy, and Amazon.

The Pre-Order Bonuses:

-The Dead Coast co-op map
    -Upper Echelon suit
    -Gold Sonar Goggles

Source: IGN.
    Last edited by U.M.A._Mailman19; 01-16-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lvl 11 - Elite

Didn't even know there was a new SC game coming out

Inactive

Great time to release the game, lets me save up money for it. Too many good games releasing this year!

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 7 - Gold

the game wont be the same without michael doing sams voice. this will be the first splinter cell game ill never play.

Remember You Soon

Wow, August huh? Looks like I have even more time to clear my backlog now!!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

You wont play a game because of the voice thats pretty dumb if ya ask me. Looks bad ass cant wait

Angel of Death

Hopefully no delays.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    the game wont be the same without michael doing sams voice. this will be the first splinter cell game ill never play.
    That's reasonable, don't play the game because voice of the character is different, keep it old school lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It's pretty common. Ironside's voice really developed Splinter Cell into a great series that is until Ubisoft ditched him and changed the whole focus of the series, starting with Splinter Cell Conviction. Conviction and Blacklist don't deserve the Splinter Cell title. Fuck Ubisoft.

Plats: BFBC2, BF3, MW2, MW3, UC, UC2, UC3, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, LBP, AC II, ACB, ACR, AC III, Burnout

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Man are u seriously not gonna play the best military shooter of the new year because they switched out voice actors if the answers yes then you shouldnt be allowed to call yourself a gamer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

damn another one? i havent played any of them since ive had a ps2 and i only played one sc on ps2 maybe ill grab this when it comes out there really is alot of great games releasing this year its great!
    "Keep Listening to music, because it gets you through everything, I Promise"
    - Mitch Lucker 1984-2012

Lvl 7 - Gold

Never played these games, maybe i will try it out one day if it gets excellent reviews from members here.

on the voice acting stuff, they aren't making Half Life 3 because the voice actor died of the original character. But that's what i read, could not be true.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 7 - Gold

Glad its delayed need more time to save money and i have a backlog of games to finish. Really loved conviction played that on pc

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yes this game looks cool...seems pretty different from the PS2 splinter cell's but looks ok...I may have to pick it up we'll see....a lot of good games coming this year and I still have lots to buy and a huge backlog to play.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 6 - Silver

nice new trailer