Crysis 3 Multiplayer Beta Comes to You Next Week

This is a discussion on Crysis 3 Multiplayer Beta Comes to You Next Week within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Crysis 3 , the sequel to Crysis 2 and the game that comes to you from Crytek just has the ...

September MotM 2013

Crysis 3 Multiplayer Beta Comes to You Next Week

Crysis 3, the sequel to Crysis 2 and the game that comes to you from Crytek just has the access date announced for the games multiplayer beta. Crysis 3 continues the story of Crysis 2 and takes the games protagonist Prophet back to New York. In Crysis 3 you play as Prophet who returns to New York to find out that a huge Nanodome has been placed over the city making it appear as a huge jungle and rainforest. Prophets main reason for returning to New York is so he can stop and possibly take down the evil Cell Corporation. Get your Bow and Arrow ready as Crysis 3 is set to release for the PS3 on February 19, 2013 in North America and February 22, 2013 in Europe.

Today Crytek has announced when players' can get their hands on the multiplayer beta for Crysis 3. Gear up for Crysis 3 multiplayer as the multiplayer is set to start next week on January 29, 2013. The multiplayer beta will start on January 29, 2013 and will end on February 12, 2013. In the beta you will only be able to progress to level 10 sadly, but you will get to try out the different weapons, attachments, and suit modules. The beta will give players' access to two different game modes, which are Hunter Mode and Crash Site Mode. Details on the two modes can be seen down below. Finally Crytek has also released a new trailer to go along with this news.

The two game modes:

Hunter Mode:
    This multiplayer game mode is all about the survival of the fittest. There are two teams, initially comprised of two permanently cloaked “Hunters”, and up to fourteen CELL troopers awaiting extraction. Each trooper slain respawns on the Hunter team to prey on their former allies, building to a frenetic climax. If any of the troopers survive the round, the hunters lose. Whichever way you play, Hunter Mode delivers a heart-pounding test of strategy and survival.
    Crash Site Mode:
    This multiplayer game mode is the ultimate King of the Hill type experience. An Alien dropship deploys a pod at random around the map. Players on each team must remain near the dropped pod in order to capture the zone and accumulate points. Each alien pod holds two shields players can utilize defensively as weapons. In addition, each Crash Site map will have a “Pinger”, a CEPH-constructed walking weapon of mass destruction. But be careful, other players can hijack the Pinger while you’re inside of it!
    These modes can be played on two maps: Museum, which Crytek describes as "Roam the dark Ruins of Musem in downtown Manhattan and use the verticality to your advantage;" and Aiport, where "Close to the financial district, nature has taken over buildings and planes in this open fields area."

Source: Gameranx.

Mr. 70 Plats

Can't wait!!!

Break from gaming

I'll give it a bash. Even a Crysis 3 beta can't be worst than Crysis 2mp

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Inactive

Hell yeah!! Can't wait!

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Angel of Death

I'll probably skip the game, but I'll check this out.

Gods Reign

I'll definitely try it out

I'm A Walking Anime......

Crysis 3 better not disappoint me like Crysis 2 did
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post

Can't wait!!!

You summed up my feelings and stole the damn video i was to use in expression of said feelings!

Well done.
    Credit to the awesome ERICVOLTAGE for that. ^

Lvl 7 - Gold

fuck yes, Crysis 2 is one of the best shooters in history.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

La Mano de Dios

I'll definitely wait for it to decide if better preorder like I did with the previous one

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yes very cool its very far from being a fantastic MP but its worth the try...Crysis 2 is ok but very far from awesome...played mostly because of trophies but they are too annoying...hope this time around they dont screw things up with shitty online trophies.Oh and that nanosuit trailer is awesome I'll be buying this game just like every other game only for the SP...btw I hope that boxart showed at the end is just for the hunter edition I really liked that one with prophet above the Statue of Liberty head.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Welmosca View Post
    Yes very cool its very far from being a fantastic MP but its worth the try...Crysis 2 is ok but very far from awesome...played mostly because of trophies but they are too annoying...hope this time around they dont screw things up with shitty online trophies.Oh and that nanosuit trailer is awesome I'll be buying this game just like every other game only for the SP...btw I hope that boxart showed at the end is just for the hunter edition I really liked that one with prophet above the Statue of Liberty head.
    why the fuck does it have a different cover, the normal edition has a much better cover

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Played the absolute sh%^ out of Crysis 2, had a good clan and we dominated that game. Was awesome with good team mates. Looking forward to Crysis 3, annoyed that bioshock has no MP
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.