Splinter Cell: Blacklist "Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft" Edition Revealed

This is a discussion on Splinter Cell: Blacklist "Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft" Edition Revealed within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Splinter Cell: Blacklist , the game that comes to you from developer Ubisoft just had its collector's edition revealed . ...

September MotM 2013

Splinter Cell: Blacklist "Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft" Edition Revealed

Splinter Cell: Blacklist, the game that comes to you from developer Ubisoft just had its collector's edition revealed. Splinter Cell: Blacklist is the latest game to join the Splinter Cell: Blacklist series. Splinter Cell: Blacklist once again puts players' in the shoes of series protagonist Sam Fisher as he goes on another hard mission. This time around Sam's goal is to stop a group of terrorists that have control of a list called "The Blacklist." Splinter Cell: Blacklist is set to release for the PS3 on August 20, 2013.

Today Ubisoft has revealed the Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition for their new game Splinter Cell: Blackist. The Collector's Edition for the game will contain quite a few items when it releases. The first thing the collector's edition contains is an 88 page Splinter Cell Echoes Graphic Novel. Other things included in the collector's edition are the game, a poster, the "Billionaire's Yacht" co-op map, the Upper Echelon pack, which contains the "Dead Coast" co-op map and gold sonar goggles and Upper Echelon Suit in-game items. Finally the collector's edition will also include an r/c paladin airplane just like Sam and his crew use in the game. The collector's edition won't come cheap though, as it will be priced at $169.99.

The Collector's Edition

Source: IGN.

Inactive

Okay now thats an epic CE. Too bad I can't afford that, can't wait for the game though.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 8 - Gold

Okay this sucks. I don't even like the splinter cell series all that much but yet I want to by this set just for that damn plane... fuck sake.

Editor in Chief - Editorials

Yeah this CE is pretty damned sweet.
    Taking queues from Call of Duty and its RC buggy.
    Pity it costs a fortune.

Mr. 70 Plats

Damn, was almost tempted to switch my pre-order to the C.E, but when I saw the price for it decided not to.. I do like that plane however. You know hoe many games I can pre-order with $170!? (about 3 honestly )

Lvl 6 - Silver

i like collectible figures more when it comes to Collector's edition but i gotta say that is one sweet looking Plane !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Lvl 5 - Silver

OMFG they're given an RC Plane with the CE?...no fucking way...thats epic.But I can't buy even having the money...and I ain't a splinter cell fan anyway.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 6 - Silver

wow they are giving an rc plane, that is something nice, for those that are all about Splinter Cell

Gotham's Reckoning

Damn I want this but €170 is too much for me .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18