Soul Sacrifice, the vita game that comes to you from developers Marvelous AQL and SCE Japan Studios just had its release date announced. Soul Sacrifice is a action-adventure role-playing game. Soul Sacrifice is a game where you will be forced to make very brutal choices that will lead to brutal consequences in exchange. The game follows a former slave as he goes on an long journey. Soul Sacrifice was first revealed for the PlayStation Vita last year and fans have been wondering when it will release.
Today Keji Inafune has revealed the release date for his game Soul Sacrifice for the PlayStation Vita, which fans have been wondering when the game will release. Today Inafune has revealed that his game will be making its way to the PlayStation Vita on April 30, 2013 in North America, while the game will be releasing in Europe on May 1, 2013. Also revealed by Sony was the games boxart and the pre-order bonuses for the game when it releases, which you can see down below. SCE Japan was also kind enough to release two new screens for the game.
The Pre-order Bonuses:
Also when you pre-order:
- Two (2) Unique Costumes with which players can customize their character
- Three (3) Magic Items to aid players in battle
- Spirits’ Flamepike – Shards of the spear provided by Fire spirits, unleashing a five hit combo attack with heat effects
- Spirits’ Blightstone – Explosive stones with poison effects provided by the spirits
- Spirits’ Fulgurwood – Root provided by the Thunder spirits. Tracks enemies on the ground and attacks with thunder spel
The Pre-order BonusesThere’s more! Do you prefer to play with Japanese audio tracks whenever possible? You might want to pre-order…
Reserve Soul Sacrifice and, in addition to the in-game costume & item bundle, you’ll also receive the Japanese voice-over pack for free. This pack will be sold separately, but the only way to get it right at launch for no added cost is to pre-order!
Source: US PS Blog.