Tearaway "Sogport" Trailer Released & New Screens

This is a discussion on Tearaway "Sogport" Trailer Released & New Screens within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Tearaway , the brand new IP from the minds of Media Molecule recently had a new trailer released for the ...

September MotM 2013

Tearaway "Sogport" Trailer Released & New Screens

Tearaway, the brand new IP from the minds of Media Molecule recently had a new trailer released for the game. Tearaway is latest adventure game from Media Molecule and is exclusively for the PlayStation Vita. Tearaway follows iota as he goes on a long journey through a unique and creative world from Media Molecule. Tearaway will be making its way to the PlayStation Vita sometime in 2013.

Recently Media Molecule released a new trailer for their game Tearaway, but that is not all they released as they also released a few new screens as well for the game. The new trailer for the game introduces gamer's to one of the games locations. The location being talked about in the trailer is the location of Sogport. Also revealed by Media Molecule is atoi, who will be you messenger in the game and will follow you where you go. Finally Media Molecule was kind enough to release a few new screens to the game. Now may I present you with the new screens and trailer.

The Screens

Source: PS Blog.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've been wanting to play this since I seen it at e3. looks fun.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I know my girlfriend will be getting it. If its any more interesting than the trailer looks I will play it too.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

It seems like MM is trying to remake LittleBIGPlanet to make it more Vita appropriate. I hope it works out for them, because I think this looks pretty good.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Love the look of this, could have another hit on their creative hands with Tearaway.
    Credit to the awesome ERICVOLTAGE for that. ^

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah been following this game...saw the post about this on PSBlog.....I can't wait to try it out...Mm is too amazing.

Toggle Spoiler

Platinum Procrastinator

Looks alright but nothing that I'm rushing out to buy. Then again I thought LBP looked bad until I played it and really enjoyed it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!