New Remember Me Gamplay Videos Show off Exploration, Combat, and Memory Remix

This is a discussion on New Remember Me Gamplay Videos Show off Exploration, Combat, and Memory Remix within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Remember Me , the new IP from developer Dontnod Entertainment just had two new gameplay videos released . Remember Me ...

September MotM 2013

New Remember Me Gamplay Videos Show off Exploration, Combat, and Memory Remix

Remember Me, the new IP from developer Dontnod Entertainment just had two new gameplay videos released. Remember Me is the newest IP for Capcom and follows an amnesiac memory hunter named Nilin as she goes on a mission to regain her memory after her former employers erased it. Nilin will do what ever it takes to takedown Memoreyes and regain her memory. Remember Me is set in the year 2084 in the city of Neo-Paris. Remember Me will be making its way to the PS3 sometime in May 2013.

Today Dontnod Entertainment has released two new gameplay videos for their new game Remember Me. The first of the two gameplay videos focuses on the concepts of exploration and the combat in the game. The other gameplay video that was released by Dontnod Entertainment focuses on another key component in Remember Me. The component that is talked about in the second video is how memory remixes go about in the game. Now may I present you with the two new gameplay videos.

Source: IGN.
    Last edited by U.M.A._Mailman19; 02-06-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

im really looking forward to this game honestly, and rewinding things to see how they play out might be an interesting feature
    just hope its not excessive

Inactive

Remember Me is one of those games that when I see the trailer for it, it will be a must buy. This game looks sweet.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This looks like an interesting title

Angel of Death

Looks like another good IP. I'll need to wait for a sale though.

Remember You Soon

I've already made up my mind on pre-ordering this as soon as I can.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I was expecting some more gameplay to decide about this game and this is just what I was talking about...very good...the environment is great plus the concept,story...I'll be buying this game for sure now...not at launch but I'll buy anyway.And she has a nice ass lol...BTW that Keza guy from IGN has a kid voice very weird.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 8 - Gold

First impression: Wow, it looks like a female Uncharted... oh wait, wasn't Uncharted a male Tomb Raider?
    Impression after seeing the combat: Okay, now I'm interested.

Have been seeing a lot of talk about this, and now I finally know why. Will have to keep my eye out for more info as it gets closer to release.
    Blank friend requests will be ignored and the sender will be unceremoniously added to my Block List.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

going to keep my eye on this to see how it turns out