Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the Vita Update

This is a discussion on Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the Vita Update within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Yes OI am happy with free Deadlock as I was going to buy it anyway....

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yes OI am happy with free Deadlock as I was going to buy it anyway.
    Sucker Punch and Guerrilla Games
    Are awesome

The One and Only

Deadlocked for free? Looks like I won't be needing my PS2 and my PS2 copy for a while.

Thanks for the update UMA.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

September MotM 2013

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Deadlocked for free? Looks like I won't be needing my PS2 and my PS2 copy for a while.

Thanks for the update UMA.
    Welcome Dare

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Lvl 8 - Gold

If you read the individual articles, it says how it'll work... geez, people...

US: "The giveaway will become available when Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for PS Vita releases."
    In other words, for retail buyers, when you activate the "disc benefits" to receive your copy of the Vita version, they will have added the Deadlock download to the entitlements as well. Enable the disc, and you'll get both downloads. For digital buyers, obviously you'll just go into the PS Store and "purchase" the free copies of both FFA Vita and Deadlocked (or maybe they'll be nice and send a PSN message with direct links). So yes, retail buyers can definitely get FFA on PS3 now and still get free Deadlocked, as it should be added to the Disc Benefits upon redemption, and they have no way of knowing who bought it at release and who bought it after this announcement.

EU: "
    You’ll receive a download voucher via email before the end of February, which will be valid for 60 days. To be eligible you’ll just have to have played your PS3 copy of the game once, while connected to the internet, by the end of this week."
    This is even easier. And it should work with either digital or retail. So if you want Motorstorm RC, yeah, you can still get it if you jump on FFA for PS3 in the next two days.

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    Hey we in NA don't always get the best offers. What about PS+ this week we got Guardians of Middle Earth and EU got Sleeping Dogs and F1 Race Stars. Oh, ya and the fact that we got SLY 4 first and Europe has to wait. What about the Ratchet and Clank collection? Both continents should just be happy of getting anything for free cause SONY didn't even need to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakintosh View Post
    I like how EU has consistently had RIDICULOUSLY better PS+ games than NA, but now EU gets shafted this one time and everyone is throwing a fit lol.
    You obviously don't check the course of history. The only department EU has been slightly better than NA is in PS+. EU has had delays on everything and we get knicked on every single other offer. The only game I can think of that came in EU before NA in the whole PS3 history is the R&C collection... How many have NA got before us?:

Retro City Rampage
    Ni No Kuni
    Sly 4
    Most of the Walking Dead Episodes
    Dyad
    Trine 2

And probably a whole lot more.... And NA has some games that EU doesn't but it's not the other way around. Not to say that everything on EU is much more expensive. I used to buy on the NA store until they blocked the access.

EU has gotten knicked the whole course of the PS3... we get better PS+ and then suddenly it's totally unfair. And yes we should be happy that Sony does this in the first place, but is it really that hard to just maintain the balance between the NA store and the EU store?

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by stev-1010 View Post
    So FFA as in Full Frontal Assault?
    Yes , sir.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    You obviously don't check the course of history. The only department EU has been slightly better than NA is in PS+. EU has had delays on everything and we get knicked on every single other offer. The only game I can think of that came in EU before NA in the whole PS3 history is the R&C collection... How many have NA got before us?:

Retro City Rampage
    Ni No Kuni
    Sly 4
    Most of the Walking Dead Episodes
    Dyad
    Trine 2

And probably a whole lot more.... And NA has some games that EU doesn't but it's not the other way around. Not to say that everything on EU is much more expensive. I used to buy on the NA store until they blocked the access.

EU has gotten knicked the whole course of the PS3... we get better PS+ and then suddenly it's totally unfair. And yes we should be happy that Sony does this in the first place, but is it really that hard to just maintain the balance between the NA store and the EU store?
    Agreed. I just wish there was no 'region 1' or 'region 2' and everyone everywhere gets the same thing and the same game with no compromises.

Lvl 9 - Gold

NA has some games that EU doesn't but it's not the other way around.
    So what you're saying here is NA has Outrun Online Arcade and Wrecked Revisited?

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    So what you're saying here is NA has Outrun Online Arcade and Wrecked Revisited?
    Yeah, why try to argue on my point of view as a whole, when you could take out a small sentence, make a comeback on that and act like the tables have turned? Okay, so there are those two games (and Wrecked Revisited is hardly a game to be proud of having), but that's kinda it.
    Last edited by gyrocop; 02-08-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yeah, why try to argue on my point of view as a whole, when you could take out a small sentence, make a comeback on that and act like the tables have turned? Okay, so there are those two games (and Wrecked Revisited is hardly a game to be proud of having), but that's kinda it.
    I could have typed a novel on what you had but I wanted to make it short and sweet and to the point .

Lvl 5 - Silver

you are right, becouse all other cross buy games work that way, forgot about that option, but this is the most logical way...
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    If you read the individual articles, it says how it'll work... geez, people...

US: "The giveaway will become available when Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for PS Vita releases."
    In other words, for retail buyers, when you activate the "disc benefits" to receive your copy of the Vita version, they will have added the Deadlock download to the entitlements as well. Enable the disc, and you'll get both downloads. For digital buyers, obviously you'll just go into the PS Store and "purchase" the free copies of both FFA Vita and Deadlocked (or maybe they'll be nice and send a PSN message with direct links). So yes, retail buyers can definitely get FFA on PS3 now and still get free Deadlocked, as it should be added to the Disc Benefits upon redemption, and they have no way of knowing who bought it at release and who bought it after this announcement.

EU: "
    You’ll receive a download voucher via email before the end of February, which will be valid for 60 days. To be eligible you’ll just have to have played your PS3 copy of the game once, while connected to the internet, by the end of this week."
    This is even easier. And it should work with either digital or retail. So if you want Motorstorm RC, yeah, you can still get it if you jump on FFA for PS3 in the next two days.
    Ok, so for US you have to have it on PS Vita..?

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by stev-1010 View Post
    Ok, so for US you have to have it on PS Vita..?
    Have to have what on the Vita? Currently you can only get Full Frontal Assault on the PS3. I could try to be more helpful if your question was a little more specific.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

this thread took a weird-turn very quickly lol

Change is good

Deadlocked for free? Fuck yes.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've been waiting for Deadlocked HD, I'll be happy to get it free.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    So if I buy it now, will I still get Deadlocked for free? If so I'll go buy it right away...
    "Sony has issued a free copy of Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked on the PS3 for those that purchase Full Frontal Assault near release." Which was before Nov 27 www.co-optimus.com
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ezbeon View Post
    "Sony has issued a free copy of Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked on the PS3 for those that purchase Full Frontal Assault near release." Which was before Nov 27 www.co-optimus.com
    So I won't be getting Deadlocked? Dang it!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wait, Greg said in a reply that it didn't matter if you bought it now. Here's what he said to someones question, "
    + Greg Phillips on February 7th, 2013 at 6:58 pm said:
    Yup, if you buy FFA now, you will get Deadlocked along with the Vita version of FFA once it is available.". So what?

And here's the page with his reply. Ratchet & Clank Update: Full Frontal Assault and Deadlocked – PlayStation Blog

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't even want motorstorm RC..

I WANT DEADLOCKED!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast