DmC: Devil May Cry's free Bloody Palace mode will be released for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on February 20, Capcom has announced. You step into the shoes of a new and remade Dante. In DmC: Devil May Cry, Dante's goal is to take down Mundus. Dante won't be doing this mission alone as he will have help from his brother Vergil, who has also received a remake, and is also the leader of an organization known as The Order, who seek to take down the demons...
Bloody Palace, a mainstay of the series, is a survival gauntlet that throws waves of increasingly difficult enemy combinations at the player. UK developer Ninja Theory's take on the mode claims to offer over 100 levels and five boss fights. Despite the content being free to download, players will need to complete the game once before it can be accessed. Also, here are some fixes coming with the pack:
- Poison AI issue addressed (she no longer enters non-interactive state)
- Lessened damage and style boost from Demon Evade
- Arbiter “Drop” now causes damage and style gain even if jump-canceled
- Non-damaging moves no longer provide style points
- Damage done by weakest enemies increased
- Damage done by all enemies increased on Nephilim and Son of Sparda modes
- Adjusted attack (parry) windows for Rage spin move.
- SS and SSS will now decay back down to S if you stop gaining style
- No more eternal angel glide (where Dante flies around)
Here is a screenshot from the DLC