Darkstalkers Resurrection Comes Back to Life Next Month on PSN

This is a discussion on Darkstalkers Resurrection Comes Back to Life Next Month on PSN within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Today Capcom has announced the release date for their game Darkstalkers Resurrection. Darkstalkers Resurrection is a fighting game that is ...

September MotM 2013

Darkstalkers Resurrection Comes Back to Life Next Month on PSN

Today Capcom has announced the release date for their game Darkstalkers Resurrection. Darkstalkers Resurrection is a fighting game that is made by Capcom and is a compilation of two games from the Darkstalkers series. The two games contained in Darkstalkers Resurrection are Darkstalkers 3 and Night Warriors: Darkstalkers. Darkstalkers Resurrection was first revealed at Capcom's 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Panel at the New York Comic-Con on October 11, 2012.

Today Darkstalkers Resurrection finally got its release date announced by Capcom. The popular fighting series that stars characters like Morrigan Aensland will finally be releasing for the PS3 and it won't be too far away. Darkstalkers Resurrection will be making its way to the PS3 via the PlayStation Network on March 12, 2013 in North America and March 13, 2013 in Europe. The game will be priced at $14.99 in North America and will be 11.99/14.99 for those of you in the EU.

Source: Joystiq.

An old-fashioned cowboy

All my money Capcom, all my money. Hopefully this eventually leads to a new Darkstalkers game in the near future.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Not bad, might be a day 1 purchase for me.
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

#hashtag

One of the fastest most exciting fighting games!!!

Might finally use that paypal feature

Lvl 6 - Silver

Dude, I should just buy a separate PS3 for fighting game and just keep my arcade stick hardwired to it.

I can't say no to a fighting game.

Playin some Deadpool :/

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread