Learn More About the Songbird in a New BioShock Infinite Trailer

This is a discussion on Learn More About the Songbird in a New BioShock Infinite Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; With less than a month to go, Irrational Games has released another new trailer for their game BioShock Infinite. BioShock ...

September MotM 2013

Learn More About the Songbird in a New BioShock Infinite Trailer

With less than a month to go, Irrational Games has released another new trailer for their game BioShock Infinite. BioShock Infinite is the third game in the BioShock series and takes players' out from the underwater city of Rapture and takes them up high in the sky up to the city of Columbia. In the game you play as Booker DeWitt, who is an ex-Pinkerton agent that has been given the task to go to Columbia to rescue a girl named Elisabeth. Booker's task will not be easy as Elisabeth is guarded by a ton of enemies, two of which are the Handymen and the Songbird. BioShock Infinite is set to release for the PS3 on March 26, 2013.

Today a new trailer was released for the game BioShock Infinite. The video that was released is just like the Father Comstock trailer that was released a couple weeks ago. The video which is set like a documentary from back in the days talks about one of the games creepy boss in the Songbird. Below is the new trailer for the game, which is titled "Truth From Legend: Part 2," so get ready to learn more about the game in this second part to the documentary.

Source: Kotaku.

Platinum Procrastinator

Another awesome video. I can't wait for this game as I think it stands a really good chance of winning game of the year.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Amazing video. I really like this campaign of theirs.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Love these ads, can't wait for the next installment and more importantly can't wait fr the game.

PRO Member

Wow. Can't wait. It looks great.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    Amazing video. I really like this campaign of theirs.
    I couldn't agree more. This marketing campaign they're running is incredibly interesting, very engaging and I love how it harkens back to the late '70's / early 80's shows that dealt with 'mysterious' topics such as this. Fantastic stuff. If the trailers are this good, the game is likely to be a blockbuster hit!

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 6 - Silver

Amazing got me pumped up for it can't wait

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide