Sony's New Soul Sacrifice Trailer Features Monsters

This is a discussion on Sony's New Soul Sacrifice Trailer Features Monsters within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Soul Sacrifice is the latest game from Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune. It uses a unique sacrifice system for casting ...

Death is Awaiting....

Sony's New Soul Sacrifice Trailer Features Monsters

Soul Sacrifice is the latest game from Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune. It uses a unique sacrifice system for casting spells, where players have to either sacrifice their allies or parts of their own character to progress and use new abilities. The main protagonist of Soul Sacrifice is the slave that serves a powerful and cruel sorcerer. Just before the protagonist is going to be sacrificed, a demon in the form of a book appears before him. The book is a collection of stories that describe past fights between monsters and the powerful sorcerer. The player is able to enter the book's world and experience the fights, thereby gaining experience and power.

The latest Soul Sacrificevideo looks at the game's huge monsters, as well as the group-based combat. It also teases some of the game's visually impressive environments, such as underwater caves, expansive rolls of countryside and a desert oasis. The trailer debuted at a Japanese PlayStation Vita conference earlier today, alongside the news that the game will launch in the region on March 7 and that the handheld will receive a price cut. SS releases for NA April 30, 2013, & for EU, May 1, 2013.

Source: PS

VitaUnlocked

Don't forget Keiji Inafune also invented dead rising. This looks alright. Vita has its first proper co-op game. Yay!!!!!

Game mechanics look good too. I will sacrifice your soul!

Mr. 70 Plats

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Game mechanics look good too. I will sacrifice your soul!

Sorry, couldn't resist Just edit your original post next time. On subject, just wished this was a PSN game. Looks interesting.

Death to zombies!!

Cant wait to play this, now hurry up May 1st

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Looks good; I'm a little iffy on the whole sacrifice thing. I kinda like to level up and become a badass so I can fight more powerful enemies and become even more badass. This whole sacrifice thing is a little dicey for me, but things so far look good.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

Currently Playing
    `Saints Row IV [8%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw