Mass Effect 3 - Citadel DLC Trophy List

This is a discussion on Mass Effect 3 - Citadel DLC Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Mass Effect 3 concludes its line of story DLC today with the release of the Citadel DLC . The Citadel ...

September MotM 2013

Mass Effect 3 - Citadel DLC Trophy List

Mass Effect 3 concludes its line of story DLC today with the release of the Citadel DLC. The Citadel DLC will pit Commander Shepard in one last mission, but this time against an enemy he does not know. Shepard is on break when a gang of soldiers decide to attack him. Shepard's goal is to stop them once and for all. To do that Shepard has called upon everyone in his squad, and when I say everyone, I mean it. The Citadel DLC releases on the PS3 on March 5, 2013 for $14.99.

Priority Target
    Discover a plot against you

High Society
    Go undercover to follow a lead

Team Player
    Infiltrate an enemy stronghold with your crew

Last Resort
    Stop an out-of-control scheme before it's too late

Perfect Host
    Throw a party for your friends

King of the Castle
    Win a prize at one of the arcade games

Technical Issues
    Investigate a strange occurrence in the combat simulator

Simulated Hero
    Score 9999 points in the combat simulator on Normal, Hardcore, or Insanity

The One and Only
    Defeat a group of Spectre-level opponents on Normal, Hardcore, or Insanity

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Nice! looks to be some easy trophies thanks UMA!

PRO Member

Hopefully won't be hard to 100%

#cutformesa

Damnit, based on the gamerscore I thought there'd be at least one gold in there.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

^ Did you seriously make nearly 80 Playthroughs of Mass Effect games?

Okay, so is it possible to play this while Legion, Mordin, and Thane are alive at the same time?

September MotM 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TheBallistikOne View Post
    ^ Did you seriously make nearly 80 Playthroughs of Mass Effect games?

Okay, so is it possible to play this while Legion, Mordin, and Thane are alive at the same time?
    Yes, Curb has made nearly 80 playthroughs, but on PS3, Xbox 360, and I believe PC combined

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by U.M.A._Mailman19 View Post
    Yes, Curb has made nearly 80 playthroughs, but on PS3, Xbox 360, and I believe PC combined
    Wow. I'm already getting tired of playing Mass Effect for the third time!

Ugh, I'm not going to waste $15 just for three appearances. Plus, I don't see Samara or Grunt.

#cutformesa

Wow. I'm already getting tired of playing Mass Effect for the third time!

Ugh, I'm not going to waste $15 just for three appearances. Plus, I don't see Samara or Grunt.
    Lol once you taste ME2 it's hard to enjoy ME1 again, gameplay-wise, but before the sequels appeared it still felt brilliant. And ME2 is quite possinly my favorite game of all time

SERBIA STRONG

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Curb View Post
    Lol once you taste ME2 it's hard to enjoy ME1 again, gameplay-wise, but before the sequels appeared it still felt brilliant. And ME2 is quite possinly my favorite game of all time
    It's funny that even though ME's gamplay was objectively awful, it was better than Mass Effect 3. I'm sorry, but you it's a long story on why the third game was objectively a failure to me. You should add me as a friend! I always wanted to talk to someone about Mass Effect.

#cutformesa

It's funny that even though ME's gamplay was objectively awful, it was better than Mass Effect 3. I'm sorry, but you it's a long story on why the third game was objectively a failure to me. You should add me as a friend! I always wanted to talk to someone about Mass Effect.
    Sure thing, but I found the third game's gameplay the strongest of the three games . It wasn't even the gameplay per se of ME1 that turned me off later on so much as the speed and repetitiveness of it. I found the pacing in both the story and the mission progression to be much better in ME2, and certainly there wasn't the constantly recycled environments that the first one was infamous for (though of course, at the time, that was the best they could do - especially for an as-yet unproven IP with limited resources).

SERBIA STRONG

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Sure thing, but I found the third game's gameplay the strongest of the three games . It wasn't even the gameplay per se of ME1 that turned me off later on so much as the speed and repetitiveness of it. I found the pacing in both the story and the mission progression to be much better in ME2, and certainly there wasn't the constantly recycled environments that the first one was infamous for (though of course, at the time, that was the best they could do - especially for an as-yet unproven IP).
    Hey, the gameplay looked great in the demo. But I don't know. I think a major reason why I believe the third game was bad was because it was too easy. The Scaling of Enemies was too low because of the fast gameplay and way overpowered weapons. You can basically beat the Insanity campaign using a Black Widow Lvl 10 and an N7 Eagle Automatic Pistol Level 10. They should've had the enemies use the same weapons as you or something. Maybe for the Reaper enemy types to begin flanking or start charging in large groups. (Multiple Banshees, Husks, and Marauders charging). Sure, you can still die alot in the game, but it wasn't as challenging as Mass Effect 2.

#cutformesa

Hey, the gameplay looked great in the demo. But I don't know. I think a major reason why I believe the third game was bad was because it was too easy. The Scaling of Enemies was too low because of the fast gameplay and way overpowered weapons. You can basically beat the Insanity campaign using a Black Widow Lvl 10 and an N7 Eagle Automatic Pistol Level 10. They should've had the enemies use the same weapons as you or something. Maybe for the Reaper enemy types to begin flanking or start charging in large groups. (Multiple Banshees, Husks, and Marauders charging). Sure, you can still die alot in the game, but it wasn't as challenging as Mass Effect 2.
    I'll agree with you on that one. It was much, much easier - I did the whole thing basically with Adrenaline Rush + the N7 Valiant, and then spamming biotic combos with Liara's Singularity and Warp. Didn't need much variation for enemy types or anything like that.

Despite the easiness, though, I found it to be the most fun and refined of he three. Shepard was much more versatile and fluid as a combatant which made him/her feel more like a real soldier. Regardless, I played and still play them primarily for the story - even if they all played as badly as ME1 now feels like it does, I would still be going back time and time again. Especially because if that was really the case, I'd hardly know better haha

SERBIA STRONG

illegal in 9 countries

Sure, you can still die alot in the game, but it wasn't as challenging as Mass Effect 2.
    Infinite Banshee spawn just prior to the missile launch. Don't go for the button if you want your challenge. I had to fight off 5 Banshees at a time on Insanity and must have killed 20 of the damn things before I realised "This wave ain't gonna stop!" .

That and the infinite Brute wave before you ring the bells were tough if you don't rush to complete the objectives. Certainly tougher than spamming Throw to clean up the Husk waves in ME2.

Ditto.

RPG is my favourite genre and the ME trilogy (the sequels in particular) has quite seriously ruined every other game for me due to setting the benchmark so high. If I could only play one game for the rest of my life, it'd be ME2.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

#cutformesa

It's official. Citadel has the Curb seal of approval as best DLC add-on in the entire franchise.

...and with that, I can finally go to sleep

SERBIA STRONG

Lvl 6 - Silver

I still haven't finished the ME3 campaign yet (I'm so backlogged with my games ) but i'll definitely be getting this when I finish!

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Infinite Banshee spawn just prior to the missile launch. Don't go for the button if you want your challenge. I had to fight off 5 Banshees at a time on Insanity and must have killed 20 of the damn things before I realised "This wave ain't gonna stop!" .

That and the infinite Brute wave before you ring the bells were tough if you don't rush to complete the objectives. Certainly tougher than spamming Throw to clean up the Husk waves in ME2.

Ditto.

RPG is my favourite genre and the ME trilogy (the sequels in particular) has quite seriously ruined every other game for me due to setting the benchmark so high. If I could only play one game for the rest of my life, it'd be ME2.
    Oh yeah, I forgot the Infinite Banshee and Brute spawns!!

They should've had those and infinite Geth and Cerberus spawns throughout the campaign and not just two circumstances!