Mass Effect 3's Citadel DLC Trailer Saying Farewell

This is a discussion on Mass Effect 3's Citadel DLC Trailer Saying Farewell within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; This is a bit late, I know. But it's here now! Itís actually ending, isnít it? Sniff. Mass Effect 3′s ...

Death is Awaiting....

Mass Effect 3's Citadel DLC Trailer Saying Farewell

This is a bit late, I know. But it's here now! Itís actually ending, isnít it? Sniff. Mass Effect 3′s Citadel DLC releases today, and itís the last offering from BioWare starring Shepard and his galactic gaggle of friends. A launch trailer is up, showcasing the camaraderie shared between the current and former Normandy crew over a glass of grog while they relax in a private Citadel bar. Miraculously, nothing explodes for nearly 30 seconds, when a group of mysterious and militant party-crashers arrives guns blazing.

Shepard has a new quarter to call home where players can once again invite potential loved ones. BioWare has also included a new area to explore, as well as a new set of mini-games which you can play with the returning members. Set on the Citadel space station, the DLC takes players through a conspiracy centered on Shepard. Thankfully, old friends like Urdnot Wrex will help Shepard unravel the mystery before it's too late. Citadel releases on March 5 for 1200 Microsoft Points ($15) on Xbox 360, $14.99 for PlayStation 3, and 1200 BioWare points ($15) for PC. Also, if you haven't seen the trophy list. You can find it here.

Source: Gameranx

*insert Latin phrase*

It's weird to see support end after so long. Hopefully this signifies a complete edition of ME3 soon...

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

PRO Member

What a way to say farewell! I've waited until all the DLC was out to get Mass Effect 3. I guess it's time!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Hopefully this signifies a complete edition of ME3 soon...
    This is what I'm hoping for as well. If this were to be true, I would sell off my Limited Edition of Mass Effect 3 (maybe )

Gargantua

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    It's weird to see support end after so long. Hopefully this signifies a complete edition of ME3 soon...
    If they do, I'll definitely be getting it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

if you want mass effect 3 and live in europe it could be a good idea to get ps+
    since you get it free tomorrow