Learn How Elizabeth Came to Life in Latest BioShock Infinite Trailer

This is a discussion on Learn How Elizabeth Came to Life in Latest BioShock Infinite Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; With six days to go until BioShock Infinite releases, Irrational Games has released a new trailer that goes in-depth about ...

September MotM 2013

Learn How Elizabeth Came to Life in Latest BioShock Infinite Trailer

With six days to go until BioShock Infinite releases, Irrational Games has released a new trailer that goes in-depth about how the character of Elizabeth came to life. BioShock Infinite is the third game in the series and takes players' out from the underwater city of Rapture to the city of Columbia, which is high up in the sky. BioShock Infinite follows the story of Booker DeWitt, who is sent to Columbia to rescue a girl named Elizabeth. Booker's mission will not be an easy one, with all the enemies he must face, which include the Handyman and the Songbird. BioShock Infinite is set to release for the PS3 worldwide on March 26, 2013.

Today Irrational Games has released a new trailer for their game BioShock Infinite. The new trailer that was released can be considered more of a developer diary, since it goes in-depth about how Elizabeth came to life in BioShock Infinite. The video talks about the four women that helped create the character we know today in Elizabeth. Gamer's will learn about how they brought you her face, voice, body, and brain in the new trailer. Now may I present you with the new trailer.

Source: Gameranx.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

cant wait till tuesday plus the season pass was only 20 bucks sounds like a deal to me

Aes Dana

I am so getting this next week.

Regional Manager of War

Saw a poster of it on the bus stop the other day and I hope theres a midnight release because I rather play tuesday night than wait till the afternoon. Btw intersting video there.

Carpe Diem

Quote Originally Posted by asian1888 View Post
    cant wait till tuesday plus the season pass was only 20 bucks sounds like a deal to me
    provided the content is worth a shit.. still, only 6 days left until the release

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 3 - Bronze

awesome cant wait for this

Lvl 3 - Bronze

so far steam has the best pre order bonus. im so looking forward for this game.

sig by Auburn

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic__Clown View Post
    so far steam has the best pre order bonus. im so looking forward for this game.
    What is the steam pre order bonus?

I was watching an interview with Troy Baker who voices booker (as well as Joel in the last of us which I didn't know) which was pretty good on IGN talking about the game and his other acting that hes done and so on was pretty cool.