BioShock Infinite Launch Trailer Released

This is a discussion on BioShock Infinite Launch Trailer Released within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; With the long awaited release of BioShock Infinite coming tomorrow, Irrational Games , has released the games launch trailer . ...

September MotM 2013

BioShock Infinite Launch Trailer Released

With the long awaited release of BioShock Infinite coming tomorrow, Irrational Games, has released the games launch trailer. BioShock Infinite is the third game in the series and this time its takes players' out from the underwater city of Rapture and places them in the city of Columbia, which is high in the sky. In the game you play as Booker DeWitt, who is sent on a mission to rescue a girl named Elizabeth. Booker's mission will not be easy though, as he will have to fend off the Handyman and the Songbird. BioShock Infinite is set to release for the PS3 on March 26, 2013 worldwide.

Today the launch trailer for BioShock Infinite was released today by Irrational Games. The trailer shows off the games main characters in Elizabeth and Booker fighting off waves of enemies that you'll come across in the game. Another thing that is shown off in the trailer is Elizabeth and Booker being chased by the Songbird. Now may I present you with the launch trailer for BioShock Infinite.

Source: Gameranx.

дурак

Only 12 more hours till I get in line for my Ultimate Songbird Edition

Also, interesting choice of music
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

Inactive

This game looks fucking beautiful! Too bad I won't be able to buy it at the moment.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 3 - Bronze

11 hours and 30 mins left for the midnight launch!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Its out here today but my copy isnt arriving until the 27th in AU I is sads.