Limbo Coming to PlayStation Vita

This is a discussion on Limbo Coming to PlayStation Vita within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; In Limbo , the puzzle-platform game from Playdead you play as a nameless boy who wakes up in the middle ...

September MotM 2013

Limbo Coming to PlayStation Vita

In Limbo, the puzzle-platform game from Playdead you play as a nameless boy who wakes up in the middle of a forest. The little boy is on a mission to find his sister, who is missing. While searching for his sister, the little boy comes across a few humans along the way that either try to hurt him or befriend him. The boy will have to complete whatever puzzles he comes across if he wishes to be successful on his journey to find his sister. Limbo released on the PS3 on July 19, 2011 in North America and July 20, 2011 in Europe.

Today Playdead, revealed that their game, Limbo would be coming to the PlayStation Vita. The game which has already released on the PlayStation 3 via the PSN, will now be getting a port onto the Vita. Although we know its coming to the Vita now, there is very little details on when it will release and what the price will be, but that will be added as soon as its announced. To refresh your memory below is the games trailer.

Source: IGN.

Retired

What's with Vita getting all these ports of great games recently?

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by Undrey View Post
    What's with Vita getting all these ports of great games recently?
    Too right, it makes perfect sense for PSN titles to be ported to Vita, it can handle them and makes a larger catalogue of good games for Vita. Still, new games are important too,hopefully this sort of thing will help bring that.
    Credit to the awesome ERICVOLTAGE for that. ^

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

I'm happy for the Vita for all of these upcoming ports and it will strengthen the library significantly until original unique games like Soul Sacrifice are released exclusively for the handheld. I think there's a lot of great momentum that Sony, the PS4 and the Vita are building. Really glad to own one.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

Currently Playing
    `Saints Row IV [72%]
    `Wolfenstein: The New Order [100%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

That's awesome news. I'm glad devs are showing more support for Vita now, even if it is just ports. At least they're good ports.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!