Primal Carnage: Genesis Announced for PS4

This is a discussion on Primal Carnage: Genesis Announced for PS4 within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Primal Carnage: Genesis , the game that comes to you from developer Lukewarm Media has just been announced for the ...

September MotM 2013

Primal Carnage: Genesis Announced for PS4

Primal Carnage: Genesis, the game that comes to you from developer Lukewarm Media has just been announced for the PlayStation 4. Primal Carnage: Genesis is described as story driven game, where players' must fight off dinosaurs. Players' will have to do whatever they can to defeat these beasts in order to survive and complete their mission. Primal Carnage: Genesis will be different from the original games, so it will be a new experience for players' when it releases.

Today Primal Carnage: Genesis was revealed by Lukewarm Media. The game has been announced for the PlayStation 4. Primal Carnage: Genesis will be running on Unreal Engine 4, when it releases for the PlayStation 4. Other than that there has not been that much details, since its reveal, but a new trailer has been released. Now may I present you with that trailer.

Screens

Source: PS Blog.
    Last edited by Schism; 03-26-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Rise and Shine.

A game based on Dinosaurs? Now thats . "Primal Carnage: Genesis will be different from the original games, so it will be a new experience for players' when it releases.", now I can't wait for this game, its going on my want list of PS4 games.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Anything with the word game + dinosaurs =

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

while the dinosaur theme is very interesting. the trailer is cliche as hell. the camera zoom, eye suddenly opening, off course the dinosaur was going to break free from the chamber and lastly the deep pitch horn sound effect used in every action/horror movie trailer in the past 2 years. seriously this "horn" sound effect is in every trailer these days, i understand it gives a sense of being epic, but its freakin everywhere !!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Primal Rage on Genesis, anyone ?

I mean, this brings back memories from my childhood

Lvl 9 - Gold

Pretty sure this is the indie game that was released on PC awhile back? robbaz did a video about it on youtube looks pretty good and should be interesting with more polish since then.

Celestial Pedo'

Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    Pretty sure this is the indie game that was released on PC awhile back? robbaz did a video about it on youtube looks pretty good and should be interesting with more polish since then.
    Yeah, I have it on Steam. It's an online FPS where you can be human or dinosaur - It's pretty good. I assume this will be the same general idea in which case it'll be a game I'd like to buy.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

illegal in 9 countries

It'll be a budget title based on the "Immersive Episodic Single Player" marketing line.

That aside, how awesome does Unreal Engine 4 look? I'm assuming that's real-time and not pre-rendered CGI.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

ok, i'm definitely getting a PS4, i really wanted to play a dinosaur based-game.

PRO Member

That is awesome, I'll be keeping an eye on this

Saints Row IV

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    A game based on Dinosaurs? Now thats . "Primal Carnage: Genesis will be different from the original games, so it will be a new experience for players' when it releases.", now I can't wait for this game, its going on my want list of PS4 games.
    Excatly
    I throw my money at my screen and nothing happens! '-.-
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website