Guacamelee! Body Slams PSN Next Month

This is a discussion on Guacamelee! Body Slams PSN Next Month within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Guacamelee! , the game that comes to you from developer Drinkbox Studios recently had its release date revealed by the ...

September MotM 2013

Guacamelee! Body Slams PSN Next Month

Guacamelee!, the game that comes to you from developer Drinkbox Studios recently had its release date revealed by the company. Guacamelee!, is a metroidvania style action-platformer that will be available for the PS3 and Vita. Guacamelee! follows the story of Juan Aguacate, who is on a mission to rescue his love and the El Presidente's daughter after she is kidnapped by the games antagonist in Carlos Calaca, who is a evil charro skeleton. Juan will have to traverse both the "Living World" and "Dead World" if he wishes to save his love.

Today Sony has announced the release date for the game Guacamelee!. The game is set to body slam the PS3 and Vita on April 9, 2013 in North America and then a day later in Europe on April 10, 2013. When Guacamelee! releases, it will be priced at $14.99. Another thing about the game is that it will be cross-buy, so that means you get the other version free depending on which one you buy. Below is the launch trailer for the game.

Source: PS Blog.
    Last edited by U.M.A._Mailman19; 03-26-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Inactive

Oh expected it to be more expensive not a bad price, might get this if I have money left.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by U.M.A._Mailman19 View Post
    . Another thing about the game is that it will be cross-buy, so that means you get the other version free depending on which one you buy. Below is the launch trailer for the game.
    Source: PS Blog.
    Question is will it be 2 platinums or does it share the same trophies? I figured the game would be priced at $14.99. If there is a demo and I like it then I'll get it if not then I'll wait for a sale.

Retired

Typo in the title, only one c.

VitaUnlocked

I can't wait for this game, looks amazing Day-one buy for me!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    Question is will it be 2 platinums or does it share the same trophies? I figured the game would be priced at $14.99. If there is a demo and I like it then I'll get it if not then I'll wait for a sale.
    Go to your local Best Buy or Target (or some other similar store) that has PS Vita demo booth. I tried it out at my local Target store and it was good enough for me to buy it.

PRO Member

Can't wait for this Drinkbox Studios is such an underrated developer.

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by GamerfromTX View Post
    Go to your local Best Buy or Target (or some other similar store) that has PS Vita demo booth. I tried it out at my local Target store and it was good enough for me to buy it.
    We don't have a Target, Best Buy or Future Shop in my city. Thanks for the heads up though. I'm sure there will be a demo especially seeing those stores have a demo to play.

Lvl 4 - Silver

hell yeah! can't wait to play it.