With the Playstation 4 set to launch by the end of the year, Sony has made some folks uncomfortable by remaining tight-lipped so far on the exact pricing and release configurations of the console. However, all that has changed with the massive bulletin just released on the US Blog.
What a day, huh?! Look for more information on those titles this summer at E3, and more information about the PS4’s exact launch plans in the coming weeks. Holy crap, right guys?! I can’t believe it myself – be sure to comment below with your thoughts, and we’ll keep you up –to-date with all forthcoming news about the PS4, Uncharted 4, and Battlefront III!Hey there, guys and gals! Just wanted to drop by and brighten your day with some big news about our upcoming launch in a few months. Launch bundles of the PS4 will include a 500gb hard drive, two controllers, and a special six-month subscription to PlayStation Plus. These bundles will retail at $899, and will be available everywhere.
Additionally, I can now confirm that many of our retail partners are offering exclusive launch-day specials with the purchase of the PS4. Partners such as Gamestop, Amazon, Wal-mart, and Best Buy will all be offering a FREE launch title at time of purchase, and so to get you a little more jazzed on that I’m here with the WORLD-EXCLUSIVE first reveal of two of our soon-to-be most-anticipated launch titles yet:
Uncharted 4: The Final Frontier will be arriving alongside the console this holiday season, courtesy of our friends at Naughty Dog. Taking place after the events of Drake’s Deception, follow Drake as he uncovers the trail of a sinister conspiracy that has him looking back through many of his most harrowing adventures in order to halt a chilling prophecy that may spell the end of the world as we know it.
- Embark on Drake’s greatest journey yet as you play through his epic 20+ hour journey, reuniting with old friends and new.
- Features the return of the series’ widely-acclaimed multiplayer.
- Exclusive to PS4, utilizing a brand-new engine developed in secret at SCEA capable of unprecedented levels of visual fidelity.
- Info coming soon on Collector’s Edition content.
Star Wars: The Battlefront III will also be launching alongside the PS4 as a timed-exclusive. Developed primarily at LucasArts, in conjunction with Free Radical and Gearbox, the highly-anticipated third installment of one of gaming’s most beloved multiplayer titles will be gracing next-gen consoles at the end of they year… but on PS4 first!
- Featuring an all-new story that continues the saga of the 501st Imperial Legion.
- Two all-new factions, included for the very first time: The Old Republic and the Sith Empire. Also included are several maps inspired by The Old Republic mythos, set many thousands of years before the film series.
- Multiplayer support for up to 64 players, a revamped Galactic Conquest mode (including a persistent state of war for the galaxy across multiple time periods), and a fully-realized award and medal system designed to inject further longevity into the online arena.
- Exclusive crossover content with the forthcoming release of Episode VII. More information coming soon!
Source: US Blog
April Fools! Thanks Everyone for Commenting!
If you guys clicked that Source, you would get this;
And to Chambers for the dunkey