Thief Announcement Trailer Released

This is a discussion on Thief Announcement Trailer Released within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Thief , the game that comes to you from developer Eidos Montreal recently had a new trailer released . Thief, ...

September MotM 2013

Thief Announcement Trailer Released

Thief, the game that comes to you from developer Eidos Montreal recently had a new trailer released. Thief, was first revealed by Eidos Montreal three weeks ago, when it was revealed on GameInformer's April cover. In Thief, players' assume the role the series protagonist Garrett as he returns to the Gothic location known only as the City. Garrett will steal anything that in the end will make him richer, but this time around something is different for him and he must stop it.

Thief, is a new game to come from developer of Eidos Montreal and is a complete reboot of the original series. The game features a completely redesigned Garrett, as he uses his stealth to steal stuff from other people. The trailer will show off what the redesigned Garrett looks like and will show you what the game will look like. Finally the trailer is a leak, as its supposed to release tomorrow, so if it gets taken down, I will put it back up tomorrow, when its officially released. Now may I present you with the trailer. More details will also be added tomorrow when they come up. Thief will be releasing on the PS4 sometime in 2014.

Source: Kotaku.

Rangers F.C

This game was awesome years ago , its more like how AC should have been - the stealing . I will get this day one , unless they butcher it
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Inactive

MG This game looks pretty damn awesome, one of my must buy games for PS4.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 9 - Gold

I guess looking glass have nothing to do with this apart from the games name then? Would be nice if they take the proper stealth elements from the older games and not just make it like todays kind of stealth stuff.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

looks pretty damn good never played the pc versions always wanted to tho, i be getting this or maybe just rent

Lvl 3 - Bronze

A definit day-one purchase for me. Loved the thief franchise to PC back in the days. This will surely be interesting...