Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

North America April Plus Update

This is a discussion on North America April Plus Update within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Today. Sony has released the full April Plus Update for the entire month for North American Subscribers . Last month ...

September MotM 2013

North America April Plus Update

Today. Sony has released the full April Plus Update for the entire month for North American Subscribers. Last month gamer's got two games. Spec Ops: The Line and The Cave. Well, today, gamer's get to see this month's batch of free games, and man is it good. So now, may I present you with this month's plus update?

Today Sony, has released the full batch of games that will be free for North America Plus Subscribers. This month's plus will headlined by the popular PS3 exclusive, Demon's Souls, which will be representing the full PS3 game. As for the PSN games that will be free, players' will be treated with Labyrinth Legends and Malicious. Finally, the PS Vita games will be Zombie Tycoon 2 and Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny, which will be for PSP, but is supported on the Vita. Other details on this weeks update is that, there will be discounts on The Walking Dead from Telltale, discounts on Rainbow Moon, and discounts on Soldner-X. Below you can see the details on them.

The discounts:

Various Discounts

Telltale’s The Walking Dead redefined how we think about video games. Recipient of several Game of the Year 2013 awards, if for some reason you haven’t had a chance to experience this unique story within The Walking Dead universe, now is a fine time to check it out. You can get the entire first season, episodes 1 through 5, through the Season Pass, or fill in what you have left by picking up each of the episodes individually.
    • The Walking Dead Season Pass (Regular Price: $19.99; PSN Sale Price: $14.99; PS Plus Price: $10.49
    • The Walking Dead Individual Episodes 2 – 5 (Regular Price: $4.99; PSN Sale Price: $3.99; PS Plus Price: $2.99

[top]Rainbow Moon Sale (PS3)
    Various Discounts

Rainbow Moon, the indie-developed Strategy RPG filled with exploration, tactical turn-based battles, six memorable characters, is now on sale with extra discounts for PS Plus members. Find the core game, a premium bundle, as well as the soundtrack, all on sale.
    • Rainbow Moon (Regular Price: $14.99; PSN Sale Price: $9.99; PS Plus Price: $7.99)
    • Rainbow Moon Premium Bundle (Regular Price: $18.99; PSN Sale Price: $10.99; PS Plus Price: $8.79)
    • Rainbow Moon Melodies (Regular Price: $4.99; PSN Sale Price: $1.99; PS Plus Price: $1.59)

[top]Söldner-X Sale (PS3)
    Various Discounts

The Söldner-X series combines 2D gameplay with white-knuckled action, fantastic level design, and beautiful HD environments to bring a truly unique shmup (short for shoot em’ up for the uninitiated). Both Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer and Söldner-X2: Final Prototype are on sale, as well as bundled editions with extra content, and individual add-ons.
    • Söldner-X2: Final Prototype and Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer Bundle (Regular Price: $14.99; PSN Sale Price: $7.99; PS Plus Price: $6.39
    • Söldner-X2: Final Prototype (Regular Price: $9.99; PSN Sale Price: $4.99; PS Plus Price: $3.99)
    • Söldner-X2: Final Prototype Complete Bundle (Regular Price: $12.99; PSN Sale Price: $6.99; PS Plus Price: $5.59)
    • Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer (Regular Price: $7.99; PSN Sale Price: $3.99; PS Plus Price: $3.19)
    • Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer Soundtrack (Regular Price: $3.99; PSN Sale Price: $1.99; PS Plus Price: $1.59)
    • Söldner-X2: Final Prototype Soundtrack (Regular Price: 4.99; PSN Sale Price: $1.99; PS Plus Price: $1.59)

Source: US PS Blog.
    Last edited by Schism; 04-01-2013 at 08:43 PM.

She Got Me Up All Night

Thanks MailMan I might actually use one of my ps+ vouchers to play some demon souls!!

September MotM 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Thanks MailMan I might actually use one of my ps+ vouchers to play some demon souls!!
    Haha glad I got a new 3 month card

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I AM A PROUD SUBSCRIBER TO PS PLUS!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
    Mail, u just made my day

September MotM 2013

Quote Originally Posted by cadbane1995 View Post
    I AM A PROUD SUBSCRIBER TO PS PLUS!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
    Mail, u just made my day
    Haha glad I made your day

Mr. 70 Plats

WTF!!! Demon's Souls WOULD BE FREE after I bought it a few weeks ago Dammit!!! I'm gonna download it anyway

September MotM 2013

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    WTF!!! Demon's Souls WOULD BE FREE after I bought it a few weeks ago Dammit!!! I'm gonna download it anyway
    lol same here, haven't played it in years

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'll try Demon Souls out sometime after I'm finished with my infinite and FC3 plat. Been meaning to play the souls series it but I'm scared I'm going to bust a nut a lot while playing the game.

Thank you to Bladia for the signature

Go Blue Jackets!!

never looked into Demon Souls I know its pretty old but what style of game is it?
    I don't own a PS3 anymore because my games of gaming have come to an end...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Another disappointing week for me.
    But hey, as long as more people get to play Demon's Souls I'm happy.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Mr. 70 Plats

Quote Originally Posted by LAWLZilla View Post
    never looked into Demon Souls I know its pretty old but what style of game is it?
    It's a great, yet VERY challenging RPG. Here's a review video:

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Willing to give one away? Lol jk.

This update is going to be Actually a few PSN games I'll be getting.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

PRO Member

It's an awesome game, played it before in GameStop, it is very challenging, because if you die you start all over again, first boss is super easy though, and yes I am downloading it

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

PRO Member

LOL yes! I almost Demon Souls 20 times in the last 2 months on E-Bay but refused to because my backlog is unexcusable! Patience paid off!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Seems like a good week, I'll finally get to finish demon souls. As far as PSN games this is the 4th week in a row one of the titles has been a game i bought not even 2 weeks prior. I need to quit buying PSN titles. Lol

PRO Member

I own it on Disk...amazing game. Don't play it with the intention of getting platinum though. Play it for fun and just hope the plat happens. Amazing game if you like RPGs though but I will say, do not get discouraged. You will die a lot, you are supposed to, but play through, slowly level up and you'll reach a point where you're like "oh hey, I get this, not bad...fun!"

NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS - I Will Decline Them

Wanna Boost? - Killzone 3 DLC, MAG, Warhawk, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Brutal Legend, Resistance 2, Portal 2, Sacred 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Dead Nation, Alien Breed (all of them)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT

3 year Plus subscriber and the last YEAR "for me" has been ABSOLUTE GARBAGE !!!!

FUCK PLUS i'M DONE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by JD-WELLS48 View Post
    GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT

3 year Plus subscriber and the last YEAR "for me" has been ABSOLUTE GARBAGE !!!!

FUCK PLUS i'M DONE
    The selection has been lacking seems its catered for vita ppl lately, Hopefully they make up for the recent crap at E3 time

Random Access Memories

Muthafuckin Soldner X-2 Prototype I have Himelsturmer, so I'm happy with this discount!

Oh and Demon's Souls is sweet. I have my hard copy ready for the go, but I'm honestly more excited for Soldner X

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

PRO Member

Great opportunity for those that haven't experienced DS. I'll trade receiving a game that I already own for the opportunity for more people to play an incredible game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast