Deadpool Release Date Announced

This is a discussion on Deadpool Release Date Announced within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Deadpool , the game that comes to you from developer High Moon Studios just had its release date revealed . ...

September MotM 2013

Deadpool Release Date Announced

Deadpool, the game that comes to you from developer High Moon Studios just had its release date revealed. Deadpool stars everyones favorite mercenary for hire with a mouth in Deadpool of course. Deadpool will be voiced by the favorite Nolan North. In Deadpool, you will go on various missions and take on a variety of enemies. You will have to do whatever you can to complete these missions, but you will not be alone as you will have help from your sidekick in Cable.

At last years, San Diego Comic Con, High Moon Studios revealed that they were making a game for Deadpool and since then fans have been wondering when it will release. Today High Moon Studios, has revealed that Deadpool will be releasing on PS3 on June 25, 2013 in North America and most likely three days later in Europe. The game will be priced at $49.99. Finally also revealed by High Moon Studios, was new screens and pre-order bonuses, which can be seen down below.

New Screens

Toggle Spoiler

Pre-orders:

Amazon

Pre-order from Amazon and receive a $5 credit toward select Marvel graphic novels. You’ll also get an exclusive digital wallpaper and “digital cover sleeve.”

GameStop/EB Games

Pre-order from GameStop for two downloadable maps (GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower) for Deadpool Challenge mode. Also unlock two bonus costumes for Infinite Mode -- D-Pooly and the Uncanny X-Force suits. PowerUp Rewards members in the U.S. will also receive an exclusive digital wallpaper.

Source: IGN.

Lvl 6 - Silver

This game looks ace, but there seems to be a lot of trepidation surrounding it. I never played any other High Moon game so have nothing to compare it to, but it just looks like it'll be incredibly entertaining... And I don't even know anything about Deadpool and yet it's got me excited..
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

*insert Latin phrase*

Ooh, I've been waiting for this game for too long. I'm excited.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Korean Girl Group Groupie

I'll pick this one up, but seriously - this has about as much promise as Amanda Byne's film career. With High Noon Studios having major layoffs, the only really major information being screenshots and not actual gameplay and a likelihood of a seriously bad plot - it's got all the ingredients for a royal suckfest.

That being said, my inner Marvel fan can't keep me away, but I have my expectations way low... like in the toilet low.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Suspended

Still not enough to validate a purchase, even more so when, like Rubi pointed out, the only things we've seen from the actual game are screenshots and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    That being said, my inner Marvel fan can't keep me away, but I have my expectations way low... like in the toilet low.
    Sounds fitting for anything Deadpool related.

Inactive

Deadpool looks crazy fun & $50? Well worth it hopefully.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

You Know You Love Me

Finally!!!!!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Finally!!!!!
    I don't know what you're so excited about.....you don't even like Deadpool do you?
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The screenshots look promising but I still need to see some gameplay videos before even thinking of buying this game.

"I am like any other man, All I do is supply a demand."
    ---
    Al Capone

You Know You Love Me

I'll pick this one up, but seriously - this has about as much promise as Amanda Byne's film career. With High Noon Studios having major layoffs, the only really major information being screenshots and not actual gameplay and a likelihood of a seriously bad plot - it's got all the ingredients for a royal suckfest.

The script was penned by Deadpool writer Daniel Way, and while I haven't read any of his work, he should at least have some experience. High Moon have a history (however brief) of making solid games, including Darkwatch and the two fantastic Transformers games (Fall of Cybertron and War for Cybertron). Add to that Nolan North returning as the voice of Deadpool, plus appearances from Domino, Pyslocke, Wolverine, and Cable, the game certainly has potential.

I'm not so naive as to expect a 10/10 game - I'd be happy with a 7.5/10 game.

Plats-O'-War!!

Wow, been waiting for a release date for the longest, and for it to be $50? Looks like I'll pick this up after it's release

Lvl 6 - Silver

Not on my list for this years games to get, but I love me a good hack and slash, I get it cheap.
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Negator

Releasing at $49.99?

Either the game is short, or incredibly flawed.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Releasing at $49.99?

Either the game is short, or incredibly flawed.
    Sly Cooper: Theives in Time was neither (barring the super long load times; I'll admit that those sucked), and it was $39.99. So I wouldn't say that.
    The Jolly Green Giant
    Has a stable full of hos
    Except instead of ladies
    He pimps out potatoes

-Roast Beef

O_o

50 dollars, aye?

Activision, aye?

What could go wrong?

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 6 - Silver

This pretty much sums it up for me. Add all that to the fact the game has a $49.99 price tag, which is nice but highly unusual, and this baby has red flags all over it. Still, like Rubi said......................my inner Marvel fan is probably going to get the best of me on this one. So, here's to hoping it turns out really good!

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Theres a little bit of gameplay in there, ill pick it up cause deadpools the man, hopefully this turns out good but i dont have my hopes up lol.
    Last edited by BALLZ; 04-18-2013 at 07:36 AM.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 7 - Gold

its funny how the achievements leaked earlier than the release date.

Deadpool is awesome tho.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 3 - Bronze

June cant get here fast enough!!!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Got 3 things to say:

1. Its by the creators of both Transformers War of Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron games which I love! *ITS DEADPOOL*
    2. Its $49.99. (Ive been seeing a lot of these is it cuz PS4 coming out?) *ITS DEADPOOL*
    3. ITS DEADPOOL ITS DEADPOOL ITS DEAD-FRICKIN-POOL!