Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Trophy List

This is a discussion on Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius I knew that, i meant does it play the same? No it's not QTE's. Have you ...

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius View Post
    I knew that, i meant does it play the same?
    No it's not QTE's. Have you tried the original Resident Evil or Silent Hill 1 or 2? It's like those.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 6 - Silver

it isnt a huge deal.. certainly not a deal breaker with me... but enough with the bombardment of bronze trophies... 50 of them is a bit much they could have peppered in another gold and a couple silvers... fuck it's just like Bioshock and The Cave...

Cipher sent us to hell

If you are a fan of the show Twin Peaks or the game Alan Wake, you would be doing yourself a huge disservice to not at least try this game out. It takes a bit to get going but once it does you will be on the edge of your seat until the end of the game. It was the best game I played the year it came out and I'm ready to experience it all over again. Day 1 preordered.
    PS3/Vita/PS4: x13ucketHeaDx | X360: x13ucketHeaDx | Steam: x13ucketHeaDx

"Kaz... I'm already a demon."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Adamology View Post
    I'm missing out? I watched a lot of gameplay on youtube, character movements suck. Plus there are some kind of zombies there, and when I think criminal investigation by some FBI agent I don't think zombies
    They updated the graphics, the controls, and a bunch of other stuff. This is a love it or hate it type of game so you may just hate it. I, on the other hand, enjoy it immensely and personally wish other people would at least give it a chance.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Almost all of these trophies are actually secret trophies!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Seems like if you didn't play a lot of Dreamcast or PS1 games, this would be hell for you. I, personally, can't wait to get into this. A lot of you guys seem to have already played the 360 version - How many of these are missable trophies?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12