Assassin's Creed 3 - The Tyranny of King Washington: Episode 3: The Redemption Trailer

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed 3 - The Tyranny of King Washington: Episode 3: The Redemption Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Assassin's Creed 3 , the game that comes to you from developer Ubisoft is set to get Episode 3 of ...

September MotM 2013

Assassin's Creed 3 - The Tyranny of King Washington: Episode 3: The Redemption Trailer

Assassin's Creed 3, the game that comes to you from developer Ubisoft is set to get Episode 3 of the Tyranny of King Washington DLC very soon and in preparation, the trailer for it has been released. Episode 3 of the DLC is going to be titled "The Redemption." Episode 3 of the DLC will give players' a new power as they fight to stop the evil King Washington. The DLC will be releasing on PS3 on April 23, 2013 in North America and April 24, 2013 in Europe. The DLC will be priced at $9.99 and will be free for those who have the Season Pass.

Today Ubisoft, has released the trailer for Episode 3 of the Tyranny of King Washington DLC, which is set to conclude today. The final set of DLC, will see players' get to use the power of the bear, which you can see in the trailer down below. The new trailer will also show off Connor leading the charge of rebels against King Washington and his men. Now may I present you with the trailer for episode 3.

Source: PS Blog.

PRO Member

Excellent. This DLC trilogy is so much better than the main AC3 game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I agree with you 100% MatCauthon if they put this in the main game for AC3 it could win GAME OF THE YEAR I swear

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah! To have animal powers was a pretty good idea

PRO Member

My only beef, so far, with the DLC came in Episode 2. The game basically forced you to fly rooftop to rooftop to avoid open conflict. You can't walk on the street for 5 seconds without a guard seeing you and sending up an alert. That made the 100% sync that much more difficult in Boston. I do have to admit that them "powers" you gain are pretty darn cool though. It totally changes how you play the game.

Saints Row IV

So...why couldn't be a secret mode or something on AC3?
    It has to be a DLC....we have to pay more.
    Nevermind,this is actually very good DLC!
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Excellent. This DLC trilogy is so much better than the main AC3 game.
    That is helpful information. I felt disappointed by the main game, so good to know the DLC is better and I may pick it up at some point.

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

The first episode was very good; the second not so much, but that was mainly because it lacked the main antagonist and all you got was his henchmen. Now that you get to go against Washington himself, it should make it for a more entertaining finale. I didn't like Boston in the 2nd episode, mainly because you couldn't walk two feet without being noticed. I think that will change a bit more in New York in episode 3 as you have to bring the fight to Washington, so there should be less sneaking around and running away and more fighting. DLC is downloaded and ready to be played; now all I need is a bit of time.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

Currently Playing
    `Assassin's Creed: Unity [83%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw