Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Metro: Last Light Trophy List

This is a discussion on Metro: Last Light Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Why is he pathetic? This is a trophy website. I hate MP trophies as well. Originally Posted by Adamology You ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Why is he pathetic? This is a trophy website.

I hate MP trophies as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamology View Post
    You are pathetic dude, and this game looks very cool, I'm getting it

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You are pathetic dude, and this game looks very cool, I'm getting it
    So this dude says that he might pick this game up because it doesn't have multiplayer trophies and that makes him pathetic ? I must also be pathetic and a lot of other people that don't like bullshit MP trophies , GTFO

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I wasn't for real, I was just messing with my buddy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I wasn't for real, I was just messing with my buddy
    My apologies , it didn't seem like that , thx for clearing that up I guess

Lvl 2 - Bronze

yeah im zero conflicts guy, remember that

Carpe Diem

Looks easy enough. Can't justify a day 1 purchase of a FPS singleplayer only game though

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 9 - Gold

Walmart in St Thomas Ontario had this game on their shelves this past Thursday. My friend grabbed a copy and one word EPIC!!!!!! at least I enjoyed it. Maybe planning on getting it pretty soon of course I do want the Tomb Raider game a little more.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    Walmart in St Thomas Ontario had this game on their shelves this past Thursday. My friend grabbed a copy and one word EPIC!!!!!! at least I enjoyed it. Maybe planning on getting it pretty soon of course I do want the Tomb Raider game a little more.
    Before release? Wtf, that's awesome!

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

PRO Member

Pre-ordered from Best Buy for the limited edition and 800 BB reward points for free shit...yay

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Looks easy enough. Can't justify a day 1 purchase of a FPS singleplayer only game though
    I'm the opposite. Online human farming actually deters me from buying games.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by tj_martins View Post
    Why is he pathetic? This is a trophy website.

I hate MP trophies as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit_Hate View Post
    So this dude says that he might pick this game up because it doesn't have multiplayer trophies and that makes him pathetic ? I must also be pathetic and a lot of other people that don't like bullshit MP trophies , GTFO
    If your decision to purchase a game is based on it's trophies rather than the actual content, yeah, I'd say that is pretty pathetic. If you dislike multiplayer trophies so much heres a suggestion, don't play the multiplayer, it's pretty simple.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Before release? Wtf, that's awesome!
    A lot of Walmarts do it. The ones who stock the displays are clueless. The supervisor very rarely open the cases to see what games are in what boxes and they just tell the workers to stock all games in these boxes without checking what's in them. I myself have gotten several games before from Walmart and even sometimes they misprice them as well Just Cause 2, Dragon Age and Skyrim I got for $40 three days before launch.

PRO Member

Never played this series, looks interesting and, NO MP!!!!!! Love it!!!

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    A lot of Walmarts do it. The ones who stock the displays are clueless. The supervisor very rarely open the cases to see what games are in what boxes and they just tell the workers to stock all games in these boxes without checking what's in them. I myself have gotten several games before from Walmart and even sometimes they misprice them as well Just Cause 2, Dragon Age and Skyrim I got for $40 three days before launch.
    Wow thats awesome. I think I'll be going to checkout Walmart more often before a game releases to see.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I can't believe they actually took out the difficulty that everyone plays and placed it as a pre-order bonus. Sleezy marketing.

Seriously? I hate when companies do this crap.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

MP trophies is not something to joke about

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit_Hate View Post
    My apologies , it didn't seem like that , thx for clearing that up I guess

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Why would you buy something that wont satisfy you 100%.? As a consumer I buy stuff that maximizes my enjoyment level. I buy games that I would enjoy getting the platinum for... and I wont buy a game that needs 1000hrs to plat either. Depending on the game, MP trophies are sometimes a deal breaker. It is very stupid of you to make a purchase of a game and not play the MP, or even to suggest something so ludacris. You are a trophy hunter so dont give me that crap about, 'playing games for actual content' = BS. You also paid for PRO status on a trophy site. You also have MEGAMIND on your game playlist. Dont pretend to be that trophy hunting is pathetic... cause you are one of us too. #dummy

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    If your decision to purchase a game is based on it's trophies rather than the actual content, yeah, I'd say that is pretty pathetic. If you dislike multiplayer trophies so much heres a suggestion, don't play the multiplayer, it's pretty simple.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by tj_martins View Post
    Why would you buy something that wont satisfy you 100%.? As a consumer I buy stuff that maximizes my enjoyment level. I buy games that I would enjoy getting the platinum for... and I wont buy a game that needs 1000hrs to plat either. Depending on the game, MP trophies are sometimes a deal breaker. It is very stupid of you to make a purchase of a game and not play the MP, or even to suggest something so ludacris. You are a trophy hunter so dont give me that crap about, 'playing games for actual content' = BS. You also paid for PRO status on a trophy site. You also have MEGAMIND on your game playlist. Dont pretend to be that trophy hunting is pathetic... cause you are one of us too. #dummy
    Well said , I don't hate all Multiplayer trophies , just the ones like you said , ridiculous amount of time to plat . for example I love playing Battlefield 3 because its great multiplayer , but like bioshock 2 had some bullshit multiplayer that sucked and I thought it was unnecessary , that's my opinion ,

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    It looks easy and fun.But i hate the fact that this game has DLC BEFORE THE GAME IS RELEASED '=_=
    I thought that one was free but its 5$ apparently. Koch media blames it on retail but that still... not cool.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by zezima007 View Post
    I thought that one was free but its 5$ apparently. Koch media blames it on retail but that still... not cool.
    Its not koch media's fault its THQ's fault because they announced ranger mode as an pre order incentive last year itself before they went bankrupt

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Here is a little thing, you might call it a suggestion if you take it in a positive manner. After getting a specific number of trophy, there is some reward, that is randomly not the fix. You can calculate the time and the interval by which they are getting.

outdoor shelters
    Last edited by Andrew45; 05-20-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12