Borderlands 2 Getting Krieg the Psycho Bandit on May 14

This is a discussion on Borderlands 2 Getting Krieg the Psycho Bandit on May 14 within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Borderlands 2's sixth playable character, Krieg the Psycho Bandit, will be released on May 14 , Gearbox has announced. It ...

Death is Awaiting....

Borderlands 2 Getting Krieg the Psycho Bandit on May 14

Borderlands 2's sixth playable character, Krieg the Psycho Bandit, will be released on May 14, Gearbox has announced. It will not be included with the season pass. Krieg is a high-risk melee brawler who sports a buzz axe, and features multiple psychotic personalities. The character's three skill trees--Bloodlust, Mania, and Hellborn--allow Krieg to get stronger as he fights with his axe, stronger as he takes damage, and stronger as he's set on fire, respectively. He will be $10.

The character will be released as part of the $9.99 Psycho Pack downloadable content. The game's fifth character, Gaige, was released in October 2012 for the same price. Neither additional characters are included in Borderlands 2's $30 season pass.

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, the last chunk of Borderlands 2 DLC to be included in the season pass, will be released on June 25. The new questline follows previous packs Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, and Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty.

Source: Joystiq

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Might get this when Tiny Tinas DLC comes out since I have the season pass but I stopped playing and never played any of the DLCs, maybe this character will help me get back into this awesome game
    I am... a Ghoul!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yaaaaawn...

Thank you to Bladia for the signature

Plats-O'-War!!

Kinda whack that this isn't included with the season pass. Makes me think why I wasted money on the pass at all?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Kinda whack that this isn't included with the season pass. Makes me think why I wasted money on the pass at all?
    40 dollars of dlc for 30 I guess. I got the mechromancer for free anyway for preorder, dont think id pay 10 dollars for a character though.

Lvl 7 - Gold

character prices are ridiculous should be like 3 buks max