Development of Assassin's Creed 4 on PS4 Video Released

This is a discussion on Development of Assassin's Creed 4 on PS4 Video Released within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag , the game that comes to you from developer Ubisoft , recently had a new ...

September MotM 2013

Development of Assassin's Creed 4 on PS4 Video Released

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, the game that comes to you from developer Ubisoft, recently had a new video released by the company. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is the latest installment in the Assassin's Creed series. The game takes place during the golden age of Pirates and is set within the Caribbean on select islands. The game puts players' in the shoes of Edward Kenway, who is the grandfather of AC3's Connor Kenway. Edward will have to do whatever he can to complete his goal in the game. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is set to release for the PS3 on October 29, 2013 in North America and November 1, 2013 in Europe. The game will be releasing on the PS4 at a later date.

Today, Ubisoft has released a new video for their game Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. The new video that was released is a developer diary on the game. The dev diary is apart of Sony's "Conversation with Creators" series that they are doing. Last episode was all about Watch_Dogs and this weeks is about Assassin's Creed 4. In this episode, AC4 developers talk about working on the game for the PlayStation 4. Now may I present you with the new video that was released.

Source: PS Blog.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I might still get this on Ps3, but then again it depends how it looks....
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Lvl 8 - Gold

This is why I won't be getting cross-gen titles on PS3...

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Strange I don't see a resemblance between Connors father and this guy All in all up until I finish playing ac3 which I haven't touched since December I won't think about another AC game. The direction has gone way off course for me

Lvl 9 - Gold

They can make the game that way for the PS3 they just port the 360 version to the PS3. Make a PS3 version from the ground up using the full capacity of the bluray disc instead of just a quarter of it. That's SONY's fault though making the cell processor so hard to develop for of course they should know how to program for it now but they just don't care anymore because they know that the game will still sell even if it could have had more.

Will be buying a PS4 as soon as I can and will buy this for that console.

Rangers F.C

I was really excited for ACIII with all the new things and improvements, when the game arrived it was entertaining for a couple days, then I realised it was the same old shit . The game has be going down hill since ACII, I am determined this time to not buy the game . I bet the pirate stuff will be cool but it will still be the same boring game at its core .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am fairly certain I will get a launch PS4, however a couple of things are concerning me. First does anyone know if there will be extra content for PS4? Secondly, will the trophies be the exact same for both platforms?

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Strange_86_Music View Post
    I am fairly certain I will get a launch PS4, however a couple of things are concerning me. First does anyone know if there will be extra content for PS4? Secondly, will the trophies be the exact same for both platforms?
    more than likely the same list why not?
    xbox and ps3 share the same list
    what makes the ps4 special?

Saints Row IV

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    I was really excited for ACIII with all the new things and improvements, when the game arrived it was entertaining for a couple days, then I realised it was the same old shit . The game has be going down hill since ACII, I am determined this time to not buy the game . I bet the pirate stuff will be cool but it will still be the same boring game at its core .
    It got down hill after AC:B and the Multiplayer mode
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    It got down hill after AC:B and the Multiplayer mode
    Nah, looking back AC:B was a very forgettable game too .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Series never looked all that thrilling but AC II and Brotherhood were the peak of the series to actually play, Revelations was fun.... in Multiplayer, since then,the interest has waned for me.

The whole Pirates fad was big nearly a decade ago making this feel a bit ordinary and dated beyond the obvious reasons. This cross gen nonsense will be a shambles on one or both gen consoles.
    Credit to the awesome ERICVOLTAGE for that. ^

Lvl 6 - Silver

will buy this game for the ps4

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    more than likely the same list why not?
    xbox and ps3 share the same list
    what makes the ps4 special?
    The Vita and PS3 games have separate lists is kinda what I was meaning. If there would be something like that

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can't wait!