Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

First Screenshots of Final Fantasy X-2 HD Revealed

This is a discussion on First Screenshots of Final Fantasy X-2 HD Revealed within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Dodging the lightning x times....I bet that's one of the trophy....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Dodging the lightning x times....I bet that's one of the trophy.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I've never played the sequel so I'm looking forward to it.

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    FF XII doesn't get it's credit due AT ALL! I would grab that HD in a heartbeat.
    That's probably because FF XII was the one FF game that was virtually nothing what it was promised to be. From the story, to the characters to an absentee battle system, FF XII for me was one of the worst ones ever made, and the only one I've never finished. Because about half way through it, I couldn't even remember why that little adventure was even important or half of the characters names for that matter. I had zero emotional investment in that game, outside of the fact that to this day Vaan in my opinion was the single most annoying FF character to ever be created...period.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:
    Yakuza: Dead Souls & Dynasty Warriors 7

Still the Chocobo

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    That's probably because FF XII was the one FF game that was virtually nothing what it was promised to be. From the story, to the characters to an absentee battle system, FF XII for me was one of the worst ones ever made, and the only one I've never finished. Because about half way through it, I couldn't even remember why that little adventure was even important or half of the characters names for that matter. I had zero emotional investment in that game, outside of the fact that to this day Vaan in my opinion was the single most annoying FF character to ever be created...period.
    While your points are pretty valid, I fealt it was a more mature take on the FF series. Yeah, they could have given us a better story but I loved the characters including Batlthier and Fran (Airship Pirates ), loved the maps/lands and the battle system was extremely creative.

It does not belong in the same box as the rest of the FFs but IMO it was damn good. In your oppinon, it was crap which is good too.

Really Vaan.... not Tidus? I love FFX but man Tidus is a bitch.

I doubt the fanbase for FFXII will be enough to get Square to remake it like FFX though. It can be a good memory for me.

"Memories are just that.... memories"
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Platinum Dohvakiin

Really Vaan.... not Tidus? I love FFX but man Tidus is a bitch.
    Oh Tidus was whinny as hell, but at least Tidus had a purpose to the story, but as the story progressed Tidus whinnied less and less. Vaan never became less annoying, he never (or at least up to the point I just quit playing it) as a character developed out of that whinny bitch he started out as. Which to me just made him ore annoying. Hell even Vanille in FF13 became less annoying by the end, but for me it was just her voice that annoyed me not her character.

PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:

Still the Chocobo

Oh Tidus was whinny as hell, but at least Tidus had a purpose to the story, but as the story progressed Tidus whinnied less and less. Vaan never became less annoying, he never (or at least up to the point I just quit playing it) as a character developed out of that whinny bitch he started out as. Which to me just made him ore annoying. Hell even Vanille in FF13 became less annoying by the end, but for me it was just her voice that annoyed me not her character.
    Your right Tidus did develop over the game and is more likeable as he stops asking questions. I'm not sure if Vaan ever got his airship though....... Still love the game.... and I think I always will. I don't think I cared much about the story because the battle system was so fun for me.

Do you mean Vanilles creepy moans while casting magic or her somewhat english accent?
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Platinum Dohvakiin

Do you mean Vanilles creepy moans while casting magic or her somewhat english accent?
    Wasn't so much her accent, which I thought was more Australian than English, but ehh whatever. I just thought the voice actress decision of her pitch and cadence for Vanille's voice was just annoying. It was like her voice was too nasal to be the pitch that it was or something.

PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:

Still the Chocobo

Wasn't so much her accent, which I thought was more Australian than English, but ehh whatever. I just thought the voice actress decision of her pitch and cadence for Vanille's voice was just annoying. It was like her voice was too nasal to be the pitch that it was or something.
    Australian is more right. Yeah Final Fantasy games alway have one or two characters (since they've had voice work) with odd speech. For instance, Wakka's islander-type accent. I like that one as it's more humourous and fun. And you may not know because you didn't really like FFXII but Fran had the oddest accent too.

Enough straying though.....

I''m excited for FFX/X-2 all over again
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Aes Dana

I played and finished FFX-2 on the playstation 2. Definitely an underrated FF title. Cannot wait to play this with HD visuals on my PS Vita

PRO Member

This.
    Also I can't wait for the collection, time to rock the sphere grid again and get my Jecht Shot on in blitzball.

Galaxy beauty pirate

This will finally be a chance for me to play both games. I only played both for an hour or so. Hopefully it won't dissapoint me.
    Sig by Ramon

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i just want a release date. its one of the only reasons i still have a vita

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

PRO Member

Was getting this just for FFX but now that it's both I'm so getting this.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    i just want a release date. its one of the only reasons i still have a vita
    Kind of a waste, seeing how (it seems) you'll be paying for two copies if you're going to get it for the PS3 as well.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Considering you didn't even know it existed, I'm not surprised.
    Of course I know XII but never like it horrible game that don't deserve the FF name in it

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Of course I know XII but never like it horrible game that don't deserve the FF name in it
    Oh, another poor soul not knowing what he's talking about . Such a shame, there's more of 'em everyday.

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Korean Girl Group Groupie

One day, there will be a Final Fantasy topic, that doesn't get derailed by either VII, XII, XIII (linearity, sequels, or general whine-fest), or Versus XIII and it's inevitable delays. When that day comes, the world will be in peace, ps360 will admit to being wrong, the old forum's posts will magically reappear (along with all the lost users), and Nintendo will catch up with the current generation.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Oh, another poor soul not knowing what he's talking about . Such a shame, there's more of 'em everyday.
    Hey where s the respect man what a poor soul urself

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Hey where s the respect man what a poor soul urself
    Respect is earned, and you've yet to earn it yourself .

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    One day, there will be a Final Fantasy topic, that doesn't get derailed by either VII, XII, XIII (linearity, sequels, or general whine-fest), or Versus XIII and it's inevitable delays. When that day comes, the world will be in peace, ps360 will admit to being wrong, the old forum's posts will magically reappear (along with all the lost users), and Nintendo will catch up with the current generation.
    And on that day, humanity as a whole will stop being flawed lol.

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Just shut up xD i m busy instead of talking to a real poor soul i can enjoy myself in other stuffs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast