Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Watch_Dogs Screens & Details Released

This is a discussion on New Watch_Dogs Screens & Details Released within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Watch_Dogs , the highly anticipated new IP that comes to you from Ubisoft , recently had some new screens for ...

September MotM 2013

New Watch_Dogs Screens & Details Released

Watch_Dogs, the highly anticipated new IP that comes to you from Ubisoft, recently had some new screens for the game released. Watch_Dogs is an open world action-adventure game set in the city of Chicago, which is one of many cities to use the CtOS. In Watch_Dogs, you play as protagonist Aiden Pearce, who has the ability to hack into anything that is tied to the ctOS with his phone. Watch_Dogs will be releasing on the PS3 on November 19, 2013 in North America and November 22, 2013 in Europe. The PS4 version will be releasing at a later date.

Today a bunch of new screens for Watch_Dogs were released by Ubisoft. In some of the new screens that were released, you can see Aiden Pearce using his phone to hack devices, so he can escape conflicts. In other screens, you can see him using his phone to find potential targets that he must protect from danger. Also released were seven details that you need to know.

Seven Things You Need To Know

Toggle Spoiler

More Details

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Screens

Source: PS Blog.

Inactive

Aiden Price is such a badass. Can't wait for this game.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

September MotM 2013

More Details on the MP Component:

The multiplayer component of Watch Dogs will have an element of player invasion, though its overall extent and direction has yet to be described by Ubisoft. Dominic Guay, Senior Producer at Ubisoft Montreal, insisted that the game can be played "completely offline if you want." (Expect to hear that protection phrase often in the wake of SimCity.)

In multiplayer, Watch Dogs will use the near-future version of Chicago just as it is in single-player. "We are not making any compromises in terms of dynamism or interactivity," Guay said at a San Francisco press event earlier this week. Connecting with other players will be seamless in the developer's attempt "to start breaching the wall in action-adventure between single- and multiplayer."

As an example of how players will commandeer elements of the city in play, Guay pointed to the E3 2012 demonstration of Watch Dogs: it concluded with another character hacking the protagonist's phone to plant a virus. In February, the game made an appearance at the PlayStation 4 unveiling event, and there the player was watched by someone who had hacked the local security cameras. Is there an apt term for someone who engages in voyeurism ... vicariously?

Guay also discussed the "mobile extension" of Watch Dogs, a companion app that's been in development for more than a year alongside the primary game. You'll be able to play some form of Watch Dogs on your smartphone, and interact with console players running around their respective cities. Doing so from the real Chicago, wearing your finest trench coat, will likely generate a cosplay singularity.

Watch Dogs multiplayer mode will have element of invasion | Joystiq

Another Interesting Read Breaking Free Of Binary Morality - Watch Dogs - PlayStation 4 - www.GameInformer.com

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Mr. 70 Plats

No micro-transactions
    I'm sure this will please everyone. Nowadays, some games have micro-transactions, and for this masterpiece to NOT have any is more icing on the cake!!! I can't wait to take a slice out of this cake!!!!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I'm sure this will please everyone. Nowadays, some games have micro-transactions, and for this masterpiece to NOT have any is more icing on the cake!!! I can't wait to take a slice out of this cake!!!!
    I think it's a bit too early to call this game a masterpiece but it does look very promising

Lvl 7 - Gold

Man it's gonna be a tough call for GOTY. Watch Dogs, Beyond, Tomb Raider, GTA V, Bioshock Infinite. What a great year for gaming.

Lvl 6 - Silver

cant wait to start hacking

Platinum Dohvakiin

Watch Dogs is starting to remind me of Assassin's Creed. Not in the story line or anything like that. But in the fact that despite AC1's repetitive game play. It wasn't groundbreaking per se, but it was innovative enough in its story telling and combining paranoia, conspiracy theories and alternating history just enough to give gamers something fresh to experience. Watch Dogs gives me that same kind og vibe, from a creative stand point as AC1 did when it first came out. I'm just hoping that Ubisoft doesn't treat this new IP as they did the entire AC series, and just run it into the ground.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:
    Yakuza: Dead Souls & Dynasty Warriors 7

.. Solar Fields ..

This game has got my attention and looks very promising. Cannot wait to play it on the PS4...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Definitely getting this for the PS4.

Rangers F.C

Looking good, seems like a very interesting game, I am excited about the PS4 . I normally buy a console on the first day but I think I might wait this time ........ MIGHT wait . Its going to be a very busy end of generation and at this moment in time I am way behind on games I want to play .

I still got to play
    1- Farcry 3 + Blood dragon
    2- Bioshock Infinite
    3- Beyond 2 souls
    4- Tomb Raider
    5- Dead Island Riptide
    6- GTAV - could play it for six months easy
    7- The Last of Us

There are probably a few more I forgot, would make sense to wait to get the PS4 but it would bug me not getting to play it when its out lol
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Death to zombies!!

Just give me the dam game already

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

September MotM 2013

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Just give me the dam game already
    Here you go

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by U.M.A._Mailman19 View Post
    Here you go

I expect it in my letterbox on monday

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This game is a must own for me on release day!!!!!

Lvl 5 - Silver

This game is promising...but I wont be buying since I wont be supporting the PS4 and I wont buy a poor PS3 port because I know Ubi dont know how to use PS3's full potential.Anyway the screens are looking great...saw this earlier on PSBlog...really cool.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 5 - Silver

Goddamn...illuminati entering the next-gen already...right into the tatoo girls's chest.Damn.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

[top]Aiden Pierce isn’t your typical videogame protagonist. “Aiden is a man with a dark past who has made questionable choices,” Lead Story Designer Kevin Shortt explained in our first live gameplay demo.

Sounds like a typical videogame protagonist.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by apollosrequiem View Post

[top]Aiden Pierce isn’t your typical videogame protagonist. “Aiden is a man with a dark past who has made questionable choices,” Lead Story Designer Kevin Shortt explained in our first live gameplay demo.

Sounds like a typical videogame protagonist.
    Indeed, Nathan Drake, Kratos and Cole McGrath all immediately spring to mind.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I think i will get a ps3 copy beat it and sell it back and when i get a ps4 i will get the ps4 copy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast