Borderlands 2, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep Details and Gameplay

This is a discussion on Borderlands 2, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep Details and Gameplay within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep - the fourth, and possibly final, piece of DLC for Borderlands 2 - sees ...

Death is Awaiting....

Borderlands 2, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep Details and Gameplay

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep - the fourth, and possibly final, piece of DLC for Borderlands 2 - sees players participate in a game of Bunkers and Badasses, a Borderlands take on Dungeons & Dragons.

• The fourth campaign DLC add-on for Borderlands 2 will feature a Dungeon And Dragon’s module called Bunkers And Badasses as its base, with Tiny Tina acting as the Bunker Master. She will not only be able to narrate everything that’s going on, but will be able to switch enemies, locations and objectives on the fly.
    • In this DLC, we will get to see a darker side of Tina as she tries to deny the events that happened during the main game. She will reflect on the DLC itself as it’s much darker then the previous expansions.
    • It will feature new fanstasy-eque enemies such as skeletons, orcs, spiders, deadly trees,knights and much more.
    • Orcs and Immortal Skeletons will be able to level up on their own.
    • Speaking of enemies, Pixies will act as a ‘frienemy,’ who can either help you out by giving various boosts such as speed/health boosts, or hurt you if you attack them first.
    • Fan favorite NPC’s such as Moxxi, Ellie, and Mr.Torgue will be making their return to this DLC. Some will act as quest givers.
    • Vending machines have now been replaced with a medieval version of their regular self. For example, the Marcus’ Munitions vending machine will be called Marcus’ Cannons.
    • This DLC will has the largest inclusion of new art assets. Developers are making sure everything in this DLC is as new as possible.
    • Find new uses for Eridum, such as being able to use them on chest to ‘roll’ some better loot. The higher the number you got on your roll, the better the chances that the loot inside will be of higher rarity and will have a better chance to produce orange tier loot as well.
    • Fing new locales such as the Unassuming Docks Of Potentally Little Importance, Flame Rock, The Forest, and Immortal Woods.
    • Flame Rock will be host to the Seraph vendor.
    • The Handsome Sorcerer will serve as the main antagonist.
    • Use new weapons, such as a gun that’s capable of shooting swords that explode, and grenade mods that behave much like a regular spell cast with the ability to regenerate ammo over time, in the similar fashion that fantasy/rpg games refill “mana.”

As the fourth of four promised pieces of DLC for the game, there is also the question of whether it will be the last. Burch is confidant that 'Assault' provides a satisfactory ending to Borderlands 2. "It feels like an epilogue because it's about Tina coming to grips with the fact her friends are dead. It ends in a place that for me feels more conclusive and a moment of grace than the end of the main game which was like, 'Yeah! More vaults to hunt, let's go out there'. I'm very happy with us ending the campaign DLC with this."

"We could do a ton." Hellquist's response to the question of more campaigns is less final. "There's plenty of ideas out there but are we going to do any more? I don't know." Tiny Tina's extravaganza releases June 25th.

40 Minutes of Gameplay courtesy of DigitalSpy

Source: GX

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I love you tiny tina!!!! Boom goes the bandit!!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Hoou this looks really good and neat for a game,wonder how much it'll change the Borderlands universe...also the best thing about Borderlands DLC's is that they're all side-missions DLC's...so I'm always happy to pay for those since they're the only ones worth paying for....anyway if there is Moxxi and Lilith then count me in already.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

cant wait gunna be epic!!

Lvl 8 - Gold

AW~~~
    They changed the name! I liked the Bunkers and Badasses title! Oh well... this works too. And man, that DLC sounds epicly massive. Need to finish up Hammerlock's before this comes out.
    And hopefully 'Remember Me' as well.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Very excited for this dlc, hopefully the GOTY edition is around the corner!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

cant wait

Fallout 3 ~ 86:39:18 Fallout: New Vegas ~ 99:20:02 Skyrim ~ 108:46:55

Lvl 6 - Silver

cool maybe it will be the EXACT carbon copy of the other 3 shitty DLC for this game

Lvl 7 - Gold

this should be heaps fun

Lvl 2 - Bronze

this one looks really good

it'll take off the bitter taste I had with hammerlocks DLC... :\