PayDay 2 Pre-order Bonuses Revealed & New Gameplay Trailer Released

This is a discussion on PayDay 2 Pre-order Bonuses Revealed & New Gameplay Trailer Released within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Payday 2 is a co-op first person shooter where players' go out on jobs and rob banks. Payday 2 will ...

September MotM 2013

PayDay 2 Pre-order Bonuses Revealed & New Gameplay Trailer Released

Payday 2 is a co-op first person shooter where players' go out on jobs and rob banks. Payday 2 will add a ton of new jobs for players' to do, so that means more gameplay. The new jobs will be added through a new feature called CrimeNet, which will offer a various amount of jobs for people to do. Payday 2 is made by developer Overkill Software. You and your gang will have to use teamwork, so you can complete the goal at hand.

Payday is back with the yet to be released sequel Payday 2 for the PS3. Today, Overkill Software has released a brand new gameplay trailer for the game. The new trailer shows off how the use of teamwork will help you be successful on your heist. Also shown off is a lot of gunfights that you will come across in the game. Finally Overkill Software revealed the pre-order bonuses for Payday 2. When you pre-order the game you will get the Lootbag DLC. Payday 2 will be releasing on the PS3 via PSN and retail this August.

Lootbag DLC:
    Military red dot weapon sight available for use on all rifles and shotguns
    - Bundle of in-game cash
    - Exclusive skull mask
    - Black and red mask color combination
    - I Love OVERKILL! mask pattern

Source: Gameranx.

Saints Row IV

It better be worth it
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 7 - Gold

The pre-order bonus are ........... ok. The first one was fun, especially when playing with friends who have mics. I wondered if they'll give us the Mercy Hospital level in this on.?! (didn't know how to punctuate the sentence)
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Go Blue Jackets!!

looks like sony isn't publishing it this time probly cause the last one didn't sell well at all

hopefully this one is more in depth
    I don't own a PS3 anymore because my games of gaming have come to an end...

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by LAWLZilla View Post
    looks like sony isn't publishing it this time probly cause the last one didn't sell well at all
    this is a good thing.

all the money is going to the devs instead of the publishers.

considering buying the career criminal edition of payday 2 on steam, which includes:

The PAYDAY 2: Career Criminal Edition is a limited offer which includes an exclusive shipment of digital content. For you, the action is the juice.

PAYDAY Loot Bag – Includes the PAYDAY Loot bag that is described above.

2 Beta Keys – 1 to keep and 1 to give to a friend! Before the release of PAYDAY 2, fans with a Beta key will get the chance to play the PAYDAY 2 Beta during a limited time prior to release.

PAYDAY 2: The Original Soundtrack – Receive a digital copy of the PAYDAY 2 Original Soundtrack, available for download pre-release! The PAYDAY 2 Original Soundtrack will consist of tracks made by Simon Viklund.

The Crime.net Deal – Bain is a businessman and you’ve managed to get yourself a good deal. You receive in-game discounts on all purchases in PAYDAY 2’s Crime.net when the game is released. Please note: PAYDAY 2 has no micro-transactions. This is tied to the in-game store where you purchase items for in-game cash, like in any other classic RPG game.

BAIN’S GUIDE TO THE CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD – You receive a digital issue of the must-have guide on heisting, written by the mastermind himself – Bain. The hunt for Baldwin continues.

Blueprints for places to heist – Opportunities multiply as they are ceased, every career criminal knows that. With these printable blueprints that also are available in your safe house planning room, you’ll be set for the big heists.
    which is 49 bucks

Lvl 7 - Gold

Eh looks like the previous one, so no thank you, besides red dot for a shotgun? Why???
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Getting this for sure! Loved the first one and I got friends lined up to play with. Already preordered the Collectors Edition off Amazon.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Looks fucking sick 1st one was a cool concept but this crimenet sounds way better I personally got sick of only having a few places to rob etc.
    Now This looks promising and way better if they could include a somewhat story mode that would be cool as well
    "Keep Listening to music, because it gets you through everything, I Promise"
    - Mitch Lucker 1984-2012

Lvl 5 - Silver

Now that Payday 2 is going retail I'm going to pick on disc for sure...but I still have to play the 1st one though....anyway I know its a good game...will buy it for sure.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 5 - Silver

The first one was decent, great concept. I'll support the Devs and try this one out, it looks awesome.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

BEEP BOOP BORP

Preordering!

I preordered the first one when it was coming out on PSN in October 2011 and got a theme... bleh. But the first one was SO damn good, that the second one got my preorder the moment it became available.