Destiny First Gameplay Released

This is a discussion on Destiny First Gameplay Released within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Destiny is a brand new IP from Bungie , who is well known for creating the Halo series. The game ...

September MotM 2013

Destiny First Gameplay Released

Destiny is a brand new IP from Bungie, who is well known for creating the Halo series. The game was first teased in Halo 3 ODST and then was officially revealed back in February. Bungie's new IP Destiny is set on Earth in a persistent world that is always changing. In Destiny you have the option of three different races and three different classes to play as in the game. Players' will play as a Guardian and must do whatever they can to complete their mission.

Today at E3, Bungie revealed the first official gameplay for their game Destiny. The gameplay that was released showcased some of the weapons that you'll be using in the game when it releases. It also showed off the weapon skills tree that you will have in the game. Later in the demo, Bungie showed off gameplay of players' working together to takedown a spider tank. Also released by Bungie was the gameplay trailer for the game.

Gameplay

Higher-Definition Video of the Gameplay

Gameplay Trailer

Source: IGN.
    Last edited by U.M.A._Mailman19; 07-03-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm so glad they showed some gameplay of this! I was so skeptical of what Destiny was or what it was even supposed to be about but after watching the gameplay..I'm totally sold on this game for sure!

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

Inactive

I wasn't too sure about this game but after watching the gameplay everything changed...

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

The Stereotype Killer

Agreed, I wasn't too excited for Destiny...but NOW....oh my god. I'm beyond stoked about a future purchase of this game.

PRO Member

Gameplay trailer didn't excite me, but OMFG the presentation did sell the game to me

September MotM 2013

Added a new video that was released today of the gameplay running at a much higher definition than it was at E3

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)