Batman: Arkham Origins E3 2013 Trailer

This is a discussion on Batman: Arkham Origins E3 2013 Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Batman: Arkham Origins is the prequel to the first two Arkham games, which are Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. In ...

September MotM 2013

Batman: Arkham Origins E3 2013 Trailer

Batman: Arkham Origins is the prequel to the first two Arkham games, which are Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. In Batman: Arkham Origins you play as a Batman, who is just in his second year on the job. The game takes place in the streets of Gotham City on Christmas Eve. Black Mask is the main villain and has sent eight assassin's out after Batman. Some of the assassin's include Deathstroke, Black Mask, and Bane. Batman is gonna have to do whatever he can to defeat these eight assassin's.

Last night at Sony's Conference, Warner Bros. Montreal released a new trailer for Batman: Arkham Origins. The trailer started off with the main villain Black Mask talking to the eight assassin's and telling them about the bounty he has put on Batman's head. You will also see Batman fighting Deathstroke and even Dead Shot. Also revealed last night is that the PS3 version of the game will be getting exclusive content that is themed around the Knightfall storyline. They will also be getting a 1960s Batman skin. Batman: Arkham Origins will be releasing on October 25, 2013 worldwide. Now may I present you with the new trailer.

Source: Joystiq.

Lvl 6 - Silver

That Azriel skin looks fucking awesome.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well I hope the new developer won't screw this one up.

Roo Commander

Wicked, might have to pre-order this

Inactive

The Knightfall skin sure looks sick. Gotta get my ass to buy Arkham City! This game is looking great already, but Batman games never seem to disappoint, must-buy game for me.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

September MotM 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    The Knightfall skin sure looks sick. Gotta get my ass to buy Arkham City! This game is looking great already, but Batman games never seem to disappoint, must-buy game for me.
    Wait until you see what I have in stores

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)