Tearaway E3 2013 Trailer

This is a discussion on Tearaway E3 2013 Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Tearaway is a brand new IP from the creative minds down at Media Molecule . Tearaway is an adventure game ...

September MotM 2013

Tearaway E3 2013 Trailer

Tearaway is a brand new IP from the creative minds down at Media Molecule. Tearaway is an adventure game that is built just for the PlayStation Vita. In the game you have the choice to either play as Iota, who is the male character or Atoi, who is the female character in the game. Tearaway is set in a vibrant papery world that players will get to explore when the game releases on the PlayStation Vita.

Recently at E3, Media Molecule released a new trailer for their new IP in Tearaway. The new trailer that was released in the games E3 2013 trailer. The new trailer that released showcased the world of Tearaway in it. Also showcased in the new trailer is how your interaction in the game will help the protagonists complete their mission. Players' will be able to use the touch pad to help the heroes complete tasks and get to certain areas. Finally there was also some new gameplay released. Tearaway will be releasing on the PS Vita on October 22, 2013 in North America and October 25, 2013 in Europe.

Gameplay

Source: PS Blog.

So says Mr. Stewart

REALLY looking forward to this game! It just keeps looking better and better to me.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 9 - Gold

This game to me falls flat and I don't know why it's getting so much hype. I wouldn't even get it if the game were to become free for PS+.

I think Media Molecule should have made LBP 3 and had it in a 3D world and you can create your own planets to run around and share in for the PS4 would have been a huge seller of the PS4.