Hohokum E3 2013 Trailer & Gameplay

This is a discussion on Hohokum E3 2013 Trailer & Gameplay within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Hohokum is a new PlayStation Exclusive that is a collaboration between Sony Santa Monica, Richard Hogg, and developer Honeyslug . ...

September MotM 2013

Hohokum E3 2013 Trailer & Gameplay

Hohokum is a new PlayStation Exclusive that is a collaboration between Sony Santa Monica, Richard Hogg, and developer Honeyslug. Hohokum was first revealed by Sony last month. Hohokum is an action game that puts an emphasis on both playful exploration and creativity. Players' take on the role of a curious flying snake-like character.

Last month Sony revealed a new game in the form of Hohokum, but they didn't reveal much on it. Today at E3, Sony has released a new trailer for Hohokum. The new trailer that was released features some gameplay from the game and also introduces gamer's to the characters in the game. If you want more gameplay, Sony has also released a gameplay video for the game, which can be viewed down below. Hohokum will be releasing on the PS3, PS Vita, and PS4 sometime in 2014.

Gameplay

Source: PS Blog.

Death is Awaiting....

Cool looking game.

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm not sure what's going on but the gameplay looks pretty relaxing and love that music.

Inactive

Unique game that's for sure and colorful (trippy)

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 4 - Silver

I like the music its very soothing. I hope this has a Platinum trophy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i'm not sure what to think
    there's no point, there's no story, virtually nothing to do...they even said so themselves...not a game really, more like one of those bored-for-a-moment $1 or $2 apps that you fool around on before bed

I mean it's got MUSIC...and it's got COLOR...and that's its whole appeal right there
    you can't talk or do anything significant, just have random people jump on your back like you're some kind of mule

and this...

Quote Originally Posted by DEATH775 View Post
    I like the music its very soothing. I hope this has a Platinum trophy
    can't tell if you're kidding, or...
    you can't get accomplishment from twirling your colored snake around, AIMLESSLY i might add...
    ??
    get off those drugs, go back to bed =]
    ----------
    then again, as a free / cheapy thing (cuz that's all i can see it as), i guess it's not THAT bad....like it's weird, it goes against what i see a game as, but it's enchanting in its own way, like the more i see of it...i don't know
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

illegal in 9 countries

Rainbow Sperm seems a more apt name.

Looks like a cross between the awesome Locoroco and the abysmal Noby Noby Boy.

It's nice to see Sony continuing to support innovative gameplay, but I'll give this one a miss. Pointless endless runners (this reminds me of Whale Trail) are done to death on iOS / Android, I don't need to pay for it on PS4.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

reminds me of Noby Noby Boy.